Micah Richards (2014/15)

Re: Micah Richards

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Did we win and go further clear of the scum?

Sergio, Hart and Richards all off according to the hacks

Yesterday the mirror had those plus dzeko and kolarov to inter
Always on our match days,nothing about any other team on their match days

I just tune out that crap tbh. There were all sorts of rumours about Kompany last year.

Whoever is playing well is automatically outta here.

lasereyes said:
I just tune out that crap tbh. There were all sorts of rumours about Kompany last year.

Whoever is playing well is automatically outta here.

Half of them bang on about us having money we dont deserve and then spout this shite, not even engaging their brains long enough to realise that we dont have to sell anyone unless we want to.

Given his unreliability i'd be cashing in and looking elsewhere,maybe Coleman at Everton.

You can't call him unreliable when he has only played a couple of games. One of which was against Bayern where our whole team got destroyed. The lad is back after a terrible injury last year and a further setback this year. He is City to the core and fiercely loyal. We know he has talent. He should never play ahead of Zabs, but he can play in the cup competition and as an occasional rotation in a busy period.

lasereyes said:
You can't call him unreliable when he has only played a couple of games.

2 games? i'm talking 8 years.....

If AC stump up enough money to purchase a quality replacement I wouldn't hesitate.

I think that's a really unfair statement. He has had many fine games in the past 8 years. In particular, he was a key player in our championship season.

quiet_riot said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Nobody could have expected Zaba to improve so much. When he first joined us he was the new Sun

Harsh assessment!

Zaba is my fav player mate. Lives and breathes City like we do. But when he arrived he was signed as a bit player to fill in here and there. He's now one of the first names on the teamsheet.

MaineDAWG2008 said:
Too big for his boots.

Him along with Hart, Lescott need a reality check. Too much hype and no work ethic. I think its another case of english footballer mentality.

People say foreigners spoil our game, BS. i dont buy it. They have raised the bar to another level and our home grown talent need to model themselves like them. Be it both off field and on it.

Micah's defensive mistakes are he ball watches too much and over commits. Iv noticed it every time he plays. Key to being a good defender is knowing where your man is and forseeing a run before your man does it. Otherwise Taht, he has pace, strength and arial ability.

I got to half way through the 3rd para' before realising what a load of fuckin bollox i was reading.

FantasyIreland said:
Given his unreliability i'd be cashing in and looking elsewhere,maybe Coleman at Everton.

Would be my pick, started off as a winger so can dribble, quick so he can track back, gets the odd goal, excellent at tackling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.