Micah Richards (2014/15)

Re: Micah Richards

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
de niro said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Club jester strikes again..fucking knob.

no need for this.
the lad is out of the side, he needs to impress and will have been trying his hardest to show the manager he can still do it.

the fault lies with the players have to train too hard the day before such a big game.

So the fault lies with the manager by default then?

It is no ones fault and it is rather distasteful and weak for people to start blaming players or manager even before there are clear facts on whether he will play or not.

Why anyone will insult Richards of all people is beyond me but it is the consequence of giving the media access to the players during training which allows this sort of info to be released which then leads to premature reactionary nonsense.

Neville Kneville said:
de niro said:

it is but this is manuel pelligrini, he can do no wrong. he's never made a mistake whilst in charge of our club.

So you know for sure then, that we trained harder today than other clubs & managers would do & that was the reason for this injury ? Or are you just making it up ? In which case, why are you making it up ?

I have no idea what other clubs do, I don't care. what I would have done is took light training today, even given them a day off. anything rather than a full blooded practice game.

mind you I am not the genius pelligrini is.

de niro said:
Neville Kneville said:
de niro said:
it is but this is manuel pelligrini, he can do no wrong. he's never made a mistake whilst in charge of our club.

So you know for sure then, that we trained harder today than other clubs & managers would do & that was the reason for this injury ? Or are you just making it up ? In which case, why are you making it up ?

I have no idea what other clubs do, I don't care. what I would have done is took light training today, even given them a day off. anything rather than a full blooded practice game.

You certainly are not. I believe it was set piece training which is a standard session the day before a game at many pro clubs. If so it wasn't a full bloodied game you muppet.

de niro said:
Neville Kneville said:
de niro said:

And this is why you are not a manager but its clear you play fifa to much

We're not really here said:
de niro said:
Neville Kneville said:

You certainly are not. I believe it was set piece training which is a standard session the day before a game at many pro clubs. If so it wasn't a full bloodied game you muppet.

can you please define which muppet I resemble?

assuming you are actually here.

I will type slow for all to read. saves time.

I don't care what other clubs do. having fucked up the January window I would have wrapped our better players in cotton wool in between games. especially at the business end of the season.

Ja Salford Blue said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Club jester strikes again..fucking knob.

You absolute fuckin prat!

Fair enough call him clumsy, not good enough etc. I agree with that!

But don't call him a knob! He stuck with us when we were shit, he is blue through and through. We don't need twats like you slating own, we get enough of that off the press!

Fuck off and support another team who's fans turn on their own, we don't do that here!

****!
Hes a fucking gooner.you idiot...dont think hes a city fan cos he is not..he wants more momey for being a clown..hilarious
Sentiment wins fuck all. He is an average player at that.
S o you have never called any city player a ****.a wanker..shite....ever ???fuck off with your im a bigger blue bollocks..what exactly has he done for the club recently apart from fuck around on camera??

-- Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:54 pm --

FantasyIreland said:
de niro said:
no need for this.
the lad is out of the side, he needs to impress and will have been trying his hardest to show the manager he can still do it.

the fault lies with the players have to train too hard the day before such a big game.

The fault lies with no one,it was a bleeding accident......

SHB,you are an utter embarrassment.seems you need reminding.
Yawn yawn..fanny strikes again...

citymad said:
BringBackSwales said:
One moment I will never forget from Micah - not the most skilful moment of our PL winning season, but he came on as sub as SJP and at 1-0 he made a superb block in front of goal; I was right behind it and the fucker was going in and I don't think Joe was getting there. But for that moment the game against qpr might never have mattered. It was less than 2 years ago. Thanks Micah

And who can forget the villa goal ? It was orgasmic !!
I was there it was magic for me he stays and fucks off all the doubters do you think he wants seven games a season?

de niro said:
We're not really here said:
de niro said:

can you please define which muppet I resemble?

assuming you are actually here.

I will type slow for all to read. saves time.

I don't care what other clubs do. having fucked up the January window I would have wrapped our better players in cotton wool in between games. especially at the business end of the season.

It's clear you don't have know much about football to be a mod it seems......

Taking alot of flak on here Micah. And frankly it's a disgrace.
He's a pro at our club, who almost certainly will move on in the summer
But until then I'd expect him to be comitted. That's what good pro's do.
What sort of training is taken is obviously down to Pellers.
If it was set piece training, then you have to be comitted or there's no point.
As for Vinny's knock. Shit happens.
People pick up serious injuries in training. It's part of the job.
What's the alternative. Wrap them all in cotton wool.?
You'd get nowhere adopting that approach.
If Kompany is out tomorrow, then we'll cope.
Because as has been said, if we can't, then we're not really a top team.
Back to the original about Richards. Cut the guy some slack.
Last I noticed he's one of ours isn't he ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.