Micah Richards (2014/15)

Re: Micah Richards

de niro said:
We're not really here said:
citymad said:
Respect please, while we all know bill doesn't care for Pellers you can't argue that he loves this club and his knowledge far exceeds most blues.

Respect? He may be a huge blue but he clearly has no idea what happens in pro football and therefore if he spouts rubbish he will get pulled for it like anyone else would.

I am no bigger a blue than the next guy who follows our club, what I have seen though is our captain(most likely) be injured for our biggest game of the season, an injury than could have been avoided with a little more thought in the training methods, or at least have players good enough to come in if required, we have done neither.

your problem now is do you troll the mod or do you troll the poster?

i'll leave it with you.

accidents happen Bill, we just brush ourselves down and get on with it.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Maineman55 said:
Taking alot of flak on here Micah. And frankly it's a disgrace.
He's a pro at our club, who almost certainly will move on in the summer
But until then I'd expect him to be comitted. That's what good pro's do.
What sort of training is taken is obviously down to Pellers.
If it was set piece training, then you have to be comitted or there's no point.
As for Vinny's knock. Shit happens.
People pick up serious injuries in training. It's part of the job.
What's the alternative. Wrap them all in cotton wool.?
You'd get nowhere adopting that approach.
If Kompany is out tomorrow, then we'll cope.
Because as has been said, if we can't, then we're not really a top team.
Back to the original about Richards. Cut the guy some slack.
Last I noticed he's one of ours isn't he ?

Course we will cope with suarez and sturridge going hell for leather at demichellis and lescott with zero pace...yeah cant wait.

Slightly negative attitude mate.
For me tomorrow will be won in mid field. And when we see just how fit Kun is.
If Yaya, Silva etc boss it, then hopefully Liverpool aren't going to see to much of the ball in areas that will hurt us.
If that's not the case, and Liverpool do control it from start to finish, then maybe we aren't as good as we think.
Personally I think we're better than them. Man for man there's maybe 2/3 who'd get in our team.
But you have to do it. And our big game players will have to turn up.
But quite frankly after the Liverpool love fest of the last week, I'd love to bring them down a notch or two.
May the best team win..... as long as it's us.

Maineman55 said:
Maineman55 said:
Taking alot of flak on here Micah. And frankly it's a disgrace.
He's a pro at our club, who almost certainly will move on in the summer
But until then I'd expect him to be comitted. That's what good pro's do.
What sort of training is taken is obviously down to Pellers.
If it was set piece training, then you have to be comitted or there's no point.
As for Vinny's knock. Shit happens.
People pick up serious injuries in training. It's part of the job.
What's the alternative. Wrap them all in cotton wool.?
You'd get nowhere adopting that approach.
If Kompany is out tomorrow, then we'll cope.
Because as has been said, if we can't, then we're not really a top team.
Back to the original about Richards. Cut the guy some slack.
Last I noticed he's one of ours isn't he ?

Course we will cope with suarez and sturridge going hell for leather at demichellis and lescott with zero pace...yeah cant wait.

If Yaya, Silva etc boss it, then hopefully Liverpool aren't going to see to much of the ball in areas that will hurt us.
If that's not the case, and Liverpool do control it from start to finish, then maybe we aren't as good as we think.
Personally I think we're better than them. Man for man there's maybe 2/3 who'd get in our team.
But quite frankly after the Liverpool love fest of the last week, I'd love to bring them down a notch or two.
I have been positive all week.strongest team back and then this. I hope vinny plays but if not I fear that S and S will relish the opportunities they get<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:43 pm --<br /><br />
skybluepete said:
Club jester strikes again..fucking knob.

You're a fucking knob lad !!
Lad???im probably old enough to be your dad...so im a knob because i want the strongest team out agajnst a very good dippers team and Richards has probably stopped this.
Dress it up all you like..kompany missing tomorrow is a huge advantage for them.

citymad said:
Respect please, while we all know bill doesn't care for Pellers you can't argue that he loves this club and his knowledge far exceeds most blues.

Respect? He may be a huge blue but he clearly has no idea what happens in pro football and therefore if he spouts rubbish he will get pulled for it like anyone else would.

You know what I'll apologise but it does my head in when people who have no idea what happens at a club spout off. Having been there it is standard practice and a vital part of training. Why should an accident that can happen anytime cause so much nonsense to be written and said?
the snag is to train so hard so close a game without adequate cover. train hard with back up or go easy. we have no back up for certain players, vinny being the main one.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:55 pm --<br /><br />
Maineman55 said:

I have been positive all week.strongest team back and then this. I hope vinny plays but if not I fear that S and S will relish the opportunities they get

-- Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:43 pm --

skybluepete said:

Lad???im probably old enough to be your dad...so im a knob because i want the strongest team out agajnst a very good dippers team and Richards has probably stopped this.
Dress it up all you like..kompany missing tomorrow is a huge advantage for them.

he hasn't done it on purpose though. as I say go easy.

All the hard work and drills to deal with the opposition should have been done prior to the day before the game.Today should have been about rest and talking to everyone that they are happy with their jobs and how we are going to set up and play.It's not the first time we have suffered daft injuries for no real reason.Negrado's shoulder injury when he was left to play on in a dead rubber game we were winning 8-0 on aggregate at the time.He hasn't been the same player since.

I do know Kompany could have suffered the injury in training earlier but he didn't and to risk it so close to such an important game was stupid,just in my humble opinion of course.

As for Richards in the few times he has played for us recently i have seen him jump into challenges like pictured on every occasion,always drawing gasps from the crowd as it looks like a recipee for disaster.

You have to train quite hard the day before the game to be sharp on match day. This is common practice around the world I would have thought.

LoveCity said:
You have to train quite hard the day before the game to be sharp on match day. This is common practice around the world I would have thought.

Exactly. I have watched 5 top european teams train and spoke to their staff. It's a short sharp session with the odd set piece or specific defensive shape practiced. Common in virtually every club.

Maineman55 said:

I have been positive all week.strongest team back and then this. I hope vinny plays but if not I fear that S and S will relish the opportunities they get

-- Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:43 pm --

skybluepete said:

Listen I'd be as disappointed as the next blue if komps is missing but you really are talking shite and making your dislike for Micah blatantly obvious.
Its embarrassing if im being honest, .
As for you being old enough to be my dad , i cant comment but im no spring chicken and your comments remind me that of a fucking spoilt juvenile.
By the way " lad" is just a way of addressing another where im from.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.