Micah Richards the pundit

He loves City and fetches some much needed humour to events. I can watch a game and drawn my own conclusions on what's good and bad without ratboy droning on. The others seem to genuinely like him too. Nedhum is a more tactically astute pundit but comes across a bit cold and bland.
Opinions, hey? I want the exact opposite of that. I don’t want partisan pundits who try to be funnier than they are.

He's entertaining, and he's not up himself like a lot.

I don't really take too much notice of what any football pundit says, so he's done nothing to bother me so far.

Opinions, hey? I want the exact opposite of that. I don’t want partisan pundits who try to be funnier than they are.

Horses for courses. There are usually three other pundits as well if you count the co commentator so I'd say there's something for everyone.

Spent the first five minutes of post-match analysis of yesterdays game not even mentioning any positives about City as Sky slowly went through our goals, and just highlighted how poor Leeds were when it came to all our four. If that was Carragher everyone in our fanbase would be up in arms.

Do you think for one second that’s what Carragher would do when it came to Liverpool? Or anyone would do, for that matter, for anyone else?

He literally just talked about how poor Leeds were.

So how can you comment on a manger or tactics if you are not qualified to do so?
Same as we do on here.

A lot (there are an awful lot who don’t know what they’re talking about, mind!) of football fans can talk about where coaches get things right/wrong with as much insight as any coach could.

Over the years, how many fans have been spot on about a manager who then gets sacked for the things a fan has been pointing out?

Doesn’t mean we’d make good coach though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.