Micah Richards the pundit

Micha now towing the party line and agreeing with everything regarding the title race , he really is becoming a spineless f*cker , but he isnt the shiniest spanner in the tool box and other pundits know if there is sensible debate Micah just hasnt got the intelligence to compose a retort. The media have chosen well an ex-player who whilst representing MCFC hasnt got two brain cells to rub together.

I’ve seen him give an opinion on something and then change his mind after getting ripped apart by Souness or Keane. Thinks that he can laugh his way out of everything. Find it all pretty tedious really.

Of all of the British pundits it's quite upsetting that Carragher is, by some distance, the most tactically astute and knowledgeble and Souness is the most sensible and levelheaded. How did that happen??

Still, Micah is a decent enough character. I'd prefer Nedum Onuoha, though, but he doesn't seem to get caught up in narratives and often cuts through the bullshit which doesn't really play well on telly.

He loves City and fetches some much needed humour to events. I can watch a game and drawn my own conclusions on what's good and bad without ratboy droning on. The others seem to genuinely like him too. Nedhum is a more tactically astute pundit but comes across a bit cold and bland.

Starting to turn this thread into a matchday forum slagfest, hes so pro City its untrue , he has to throw some stuff in for balance but please dont turn on him as our passionate only representative amongst a sea of red . His work with Keane was so funny. Not bad for a lad for a working class lad from chapeltown .
I'm not turning on him just hoping that he will calm down and watch Ned a bit. I love Micah as a person, he's great and especially on that MOTD Top 10 with Shearer and Lineker but as a straight pundit it sometimes depends on the day and the audience, pundits he is sharing the screen with. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.