Micah Richards the pundit

For twenty odd years we moaned that there weren’t enough former Blues on tv and when we get one on there who is an unashamed City fan, some idiots can’t wait to knock him for ‘writing’ a piece that isn’t quite as fervently biased as they’d like. Strange.
I love Micah, i really do, a bit of fresh air and love watching him on Sky.
But you have got to be honest, when he says

“even for a true blue, i didn’t enjoy seeing
united struggle so badly last season”

That is s blatant lie surely. As a die hard football fan you want your rivals to do the absolute worst, watch them hurt, do badly, go down and fold as a club

Richards like most would know the history of them fuckers with the banner and winning trebles while we were in the second division, i’m sure Keane/Scholes/Neville would have reminded him of the chants and constant digs directed to us.

To have a “soft spot” and “feel sorry” for them, i feel is a myth and he has wrote that to pander to Sky sports and the millions of united supporters around the world for clicks and to be in their good books - thinking he’d be getting a christmas card off the c*nts!
Maybe he fancies Keane and licking his arse?

If there are “True Blues” on this forum that feel the same way as Micah and feel sorry for United…..i will stand corrected, aplogise and agree this post is wrong and Micah is correct

I know he’s a City fan, but i feel he is not being honest, get him in Mary D’s with a pint surrounded by blues and i’m sure he would be saying something totally different!

Last edited:
I love Micah, i really do, a bit of fresh air and love watching him on Sky.
But you have got to be honest, when he says

“even for a true blue, i didn’t enjoy seeing
united struggle so badly last season”

That is s blatant lie surely. As a die hard football fan you want your rivals to do the absolute worst, watch them hurt, do badly, go down and fold as a club

Richards like most would know the history of them fuckers with the banner and winning trebles while we were in the second division, i’m sure Keane/Scholes/Neville would have reminded him of the chants and constant digs directed to us.

To have a “soft spot” and “feel sorry” for them, i feel is a myth and he has wrote that to pander to Sky sports and the millions of united supporters around the world for clicks and to be in their good books - thinking he’d be getting a christmas card off the c*nts!
Maybe he fancies Keane and licking his arse?

If there are “True Blues” on this forum that feel the same way as Micah and feel sorry for United…..i will stand corrected, aplogise and agree this post is wrong and Micah is correct

I know he’s a City fan, but i feel he is not being honest, get him in Mary D’s with a pint surrounded by blues and i’m sure he would be saying something totally different!
I don’t want them to fold but I do want them to get right to the brink of it, and fall to League Two. And then keep getting drawn against us in the cup for 10-0 pummellings

I think there’s a bit of bear in mind who that content is for. It’s not really for die hard fans, most people that consume it aren’t. From a more neutral perspective, a strong derby will always be more preferable.

Personally if I read that as a United fan, I’d think the biggest emotion I’d be feeling from Micah is pity, and I’d find that a far more depressing read than if he had just gone for the “I hope we batter them”

Only got around to reading the article this morning, but can't really see what the fuss is about. It's just a ghost written piece where he's probably expected to show a degree of impartiality for a wider audience. Sad to see people turning on someone who clearly loves the club, just for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.