Micah Richards the pundit

You’re worked up enough to be having a go and adding in spaces before commas for some weird reason.

Richards is a proper Blue and the fact he knows how to continue getting paid more than most for his input shows he’s not the idiot you believe him to be. You may believe he’s stealing a living but but you don’t even register on his radar. Now take your top blue badge and shove it up your arse.
To be fair most on here aren’t arsed about his comments regarding the games being tight enough but not sure his comments about not liking them struggling have enamoured him with some fans…. I’d rather the cunts were in the conference but suppose we couldn’t give them a hiding each year if that was the case… dilemmas….

To be fair most on here aren’t arsed about his comments regarding the games being tight enough but not sure his comments about not liking them struggling have enamoured him with some fans…. I’d rather the cunts were in the conference but suppose we couldn’t give them a hiding each year if that was the case… dilemmas….
I’d also wish that on them but if I was a paid columnist and pundit there’s not a chance I’d say it to anyone other than my nearest and dearest.

I don’t want them to fold but I do want them to get right to the brink of it, and fall to League Two. And then keep getting drawn against us in the cup for 10-0 pummellings

I want them gone, to not exist at all. The longer the Glazers are in charge the more likely my wish would come true.

Interesting that in the same week, Scholes did an interview with Neville and basically told everyone how much he hates us.

Guess he has different T&Cs in his contract to Micah.

I’d also wish that on them but if I was a paid columnist and pundit there’s not a chance I’d say it to anyone other than my nearest and dearest.
Exactly mate, think some people need to take a step back and look at the bigger picture from Micah’s perspective, I don’t agree with the “don’t want to see them struggling” line, but that’s as a regular fan, deep down I think he may not be that bothered himself, but he’d only say that to people in his circle of trust (and Roy Keane).

Micah is the modern day pundit. Smiles, laughs and no hate for anyone.
He's the pindit version of beige. But he does also tubthump for City, to be fair.
He can blabber on all he wants to be read by the red masses, I don't give a monkies.
The daily fuckwit can have him spouting stuff that the prawn sandwiches will lap up. Again, I couldn't give a fuck.

Fair enough. I have to be nice to staff all day, some I think are absolute knobs but it pays the bills…. I’ve even got to try and be polite to a couple of bin dippers!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.