Micah Richards the pundit

Probably because we hadn’t been relevant to them in years.

They never lamented that they always won the derbies and wished they were tighter contests, from my memory anyway.
Fair point. Still think people are being a bit hypersensitive about that article though.

Anyway, for the sake of balance, let’s enjoy some of the times Micah rubbed their faces in it:

Fair point. Still think people are being a bit hypersensitive about that article though.

Anyway, for the sake of balance, let’s enjoy some of the times Micah rubbed their faces in it:

That's natural. Not the manufactured shit he has to put out to appease the Sky contract.

I don’t get annoyed by much pundits say. Most of them aren’t the brightest and having to fill an hour of TV is hard enough for literate people.

I’d much rather Onuaha had the airtime that Richards has. He’s informative and fair in a world of mediocrity and banter.

No one would bat an eyelid if Richards had said he hoped City smacked 10 past united as a former City player.

I guess he feels he has to pander to their audience though as there are hoards of middle aged glory hunters all over the country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.