Micah Richards the pundit

Listened to Micah on Esteemed Kompany's podcast recently and he was saying that he is trying his best to be impartial now that he's on Sky and doesn't want to come across as the City fan that he is, I think he might be trying to hard. I would quite like it if he just completely backed our corner like the rest of the biased pundits.
This x10 everyone knows where Carragher & Neville’s loyalties are it’s not like it’s a secret. Needs to work on his analysis & stop trying to be one of the lads. I think he has always had a need to be loved syndrome but hopefully just finding his feet

I want to defend Micah because on the whole, I think he's a great pundit. He's entertaining, doesn't bow down to the red pundits and he gets far more out of players in the pitch side interviews than most. I also think Nedum is a great pundit for different reasons... very articulate and insightful but he is for sure less entertaining.
when i listen to a pundit it isn't for entertainment ,its for insight, showing me things that i didnt see,if it was about entertainment ant and dec would be doing super sunday

Micah, Spitty and Henry do the CL punditry over here and only Henry speaks sense and is worth listening too.
The other too are like a poor man’s Little and Large TBH and I usually switch it off 10 mins after the game as it quickly descends into farce and you can actually see the embarrassment on Henry’s face!
Once Micah told us the totally obscene amount he spends on a haircut it was the final straw for me and confirmation of his ‘Billy Bollocks’ status ……which he does have previous for!!

People citing Micah as being a terrible pundit can anybody name me one who is massively insightful and most of the time correct?

For the record I think they're all know nothing cunts on the gravy train. Micah included.
Yep, he's no better or worse in general in his comments, but always gets more criticism than the others and say that he's just there "for bants".

Micah, Spitty and Henry do the CL punditry over here and only Henry speaks sense and is worth listening too.
The other too are like a poor man’s Little and Large TBH and I usually switch it off 10 mins after the game as it quickly descends into farce and you can actually see the embarrassment on Henry’s face!
Once Micah told us the totally obscene amount he spends on a haircut it was the final straw for me and confirmation of his ‘Billy Bollocks’ status ……which he does have previous for!!
I remember seeing that clip. A hair cut every two days and his own personal barber or something like that.

Never get too excited by any of those post match assessments. In effect they are paid to make a comment, need to turn it into a debate and often appear to be saying the only things they can think of at the time so end up repeating worn out tropes (Citys bigger squad), team bottled it (every time spurs lose) , back on track and a season of transition (every time united string 2 wins together).
Occasionally get some sense but they tend not to appoint the great football thinkers as they want argument and conflict and comedy characters rather more than well thought out arguments.

Here we've got an affable former City player who clearly supports us but you've got a load of City fans shrieking about him because he isn't what we've been complaining about having to watch for decades; an extremely biased pundit constantly pushing their own team's agenda.

Fuck Micah for not being that guy, I guess.

Grown arse people still needing to learn that a difference of opinion isn't an act of war.

Who the fuck sits around and watches the punditry anyway?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.