Micah Richards the pundit

For me it’s hugely disappointing, he and SWP were two of my favourite players of that period and to see him behaving like he does whilst representing the club is unacceptable, what next a Liverpool shirt, the guys become a joke!
It was a forfeit, hundreds of players have done the same thing in the same circumstances over the years. Bit crass, and it made me uncomfortable to watch it, but it's meant to. It's not worth breaking our relationship over and it shouldn't tarnish your great memories of the man in blue.

I genuinely can't quite remember, but didn't Jill Scott take part too?

It was a forfeit, hundreds of players have done the same thing in the same circumstances over the years. Bit crass, and it made me uncomfortable to watch it, but it's meant to. It's not worth breaking our relationship over and it shouldn't tarnish your great memories of the man in blue.

I genuinely can't quite remember, but didn't Jill Scott take part too?
Ask yourself, would you wear a rag shirt?
What about a Arsenal shirt?
or even a Liverpool shirt?

Ask yourself, would you wear a rag shirt?
What about a Arsenal shirt?
or even a Liverpool shirt?
I wouldn't take part in a challenge where I might have to. But many ex-players do take part in those kinda challenges, and it's usually taken better than it was with Micah.

I wouldn't do a lot of things that he would. I wouldn't be very good at right back for 14 years either.

Correct. Always find it odd that Carragher, Neville etc get critisized for being overly biased, which they are, but then Richards is criticized cos he isnt. Overall I think he fights our corner just in a more measured way.
Maybe he’s trying to be impartial and professional, something Carragher and Neville stopped doing a long time ago

14 years? Don't think so.
Fine, 12 years then. He had a knee injury for the last two years of his career that kept him from playing. Anyway, that's not the point. 1 year, 5 years, 12 years, 200 years, split hairs, it's more than any of us has done.

Correct. Always find it odd that Carragher, Neville etc get critisized for being overly biased, which they are, but then Richards is criticized cos he isnt. Overall I think he fights our corner just in a more measured way.
I'm not sure "measured" is the adjective that springs to mind when thinking about Richards!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.