Micah Richards the pundit

Sad that he puts up with this nonsense about our club

He actually thinks he’s funny and amusing. He’s just a 100% self absorbed, ****. I just can’t listen to him or watch him at all. He needs to realise that the people in the background are not laughing with him, but are laughing at him. That said the Premier Leagues project to tarnish our reputation and achievements has been highly successful. The ‘115 charges’ is now engrained on the brain of virtually every football fan in Britain. It’s universally accepted that we are cheats.

He actually thinks he’s funny and amusing. He’s just a 100% self absorbed, ****. I just can’t listen to him or watch him at all. He needs to realise that the people in the background are not laughing with him, but are laughing at him. That said the Premier Leagues project to tarnish our reputation and achievements has been highly successful. The ‘115 charges’ is now engrained on the brain of virtually every football fan in Britain. It’s universally accepted that we are cheats.
It was a win win for the EPL, even if we are cleared the average punter aided and abetted by twats like Spit who btw should never be allowed in our stadium again, are convinced we have been cheating on an industrial scale.

Well said, I wish there was a way the clubs lawyers could send him a threat of a lawsuit the next time the gobshite slanders our club.

Well said, I wish there was a way the clubs lawyers could send him a threat of a lawsuit the next time the gobshite slanders our club.
If the dippers were in our position, you wouldn’t hear a single peep out of any media organisation or arse licking pundit..
This is purely an anti City agenda willingly fuelled by know nowt, jealous cunts….

They won’t lay a single glove on City but the narrative will then be, City got away with cheating again … YAWN….!!!

This witch hunt won’t ever stop unless City cease to exist, the only way to deal with it is to keep fuckin winning and rubbing their fuckin noses in their tears …

Steve McInerney (Esteemed Kompany) said he met him, and the problem is he always wants to be the funniest person in the room. If that's the case, then by God he's got his work cut out. He is not in the least bit funny. Not slightly.

(He was talking about Carragher, by the way).

Last edited:
Steve McInerney (Esteemed Kompany) said he met him, and the problem is he always wants to be the funniest person in the room. If that's the case, then by God he's got his work cut out. He is not in the least bit funny. Not slightly.
Not surprised at all about that. Sounds like a classic attention seeking trait of a person who actually has low self esteem, and in reality is highly insecure. Therefore looking for self validation. We've all met them, amusing for about 10 minutes, then you quickly learn to avoid them like the plague. Basically, he's a sad fucker!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.