Micah Richards

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Chalk and cheese.

One is an above average home-grown player who lacks both fitness and technical capacity.

The other, the best defender in the league.

Micah actually gives us nothing, going forward, now Señor Navas is on board.

A decent back-up, nothing more.

what a load of shite..... :) nothing going forward did you not watch todays game

I didn't actually, as away on hols.

I've watched Micah since he was 15, so that will have to suffice.

If you read the post again, it suggests Micah provides nothing Navas can't now do.

With the assurance of a proper defender in Zab giving us so much more at right-back.

Navas cant play every game. I agree that Zaba is the better one, but i do not Micahs far from him.

Jumanji said:
What do the numbers say?

That zab is the better 'defender' with a higher success rate In error stats, Tackle win percentage, Ground duel win %, loses possession less- Micah outweighs in aerial battles, assists and created opportunities-

If only the 2 were 1

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
forevermancity said:
Micah is the poorer defender, that's not opinion it's fact- however it all swings in roundabouts, under bobs system zab has excelled and layed his marker, under MP's Micah will flourish as it suits his game!
It's opinion

Opinion to those who don't know better- carry on!
Considering football really isn't your strong point...I'm very glad I have a different opinion to you!

forevermancity said:
forevermancity said:
It's opinion

Considering football really isn't your strong point...I'm very glad I have a different opinion to you!

x0w8pe.gif

forevermancity said:
forevermancity said:
It's opinion

How so?

You've just proved it certainly isn't yours by the assertion numb nuts- look up some stats instead of getting hard over a player bombarding!

Great option to have- if Micah steps up on what zab did last year, who was the stand out right back in the league, then he'll be one of the best around Europe- they'll both get time however, Micah may edge it in the prem but I'd go zab all day long for the champs league!

I think you are pretty shrewd in your prediction there Zin. I'd go with that myself.

Its Pellegrini that has the problem, Not Manchester City, and not the fans. Its which of the two best left backs in the prem does he pick. Either way, City won't suffer and us watching wont neither.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.