Micah richards

Status
Not open for further replies.
BringBackSwales said:
salfordpaul said:
wow what a fred ! :-) don t come on so much now as i ve started an embroidery course! :-)

remind me never to upset pudge! what i will say is that info comes and goes, complex issues arise in a transfer, i was told that hazard was deffo going to be a city player and also pelle signing was at risk seriously over money issues and it wasn t looking good at the same time all uk media outlets were saying he was a done deal-the new messiah. this proved correct as there were money issues that led to a stutter and it wasn t in any papers and hazard was wrong. as was isco. what i am tryting to say is cut the lad some slack if he gets info and posts he is doing in good faith as i do.

its the last bit that lets him down pal, he is not seemingly doing it in good faith, he is as cocky and pretentious as they come

I can assure you I am not in real life! I have posted all in good faith. Apologies if gone too far.

worsleyweb said:
BringBackSwales said:
salfordpaul said:
wow what a fred ! :-) don t come on so much now as i ve started an embroidery course! :-)

remind me never to upset pudge! what i will say is that info comes and goes, complex issues arise in a transfer, i was told that hazard was deffo going to be a city player and also pelle signing was at risk seriously over money issues and it wasn t looking good at the same time all uk media outlets were saying he was a done deal-the new messiah. this proved correct as there were money issues that led to a stutter and it wasn t in any papers and hazard was wrong. as was isco. what i am tryting to say is cut the lad some slack if he gets info and posts he is doing in good faith as i do.

its the last bit that lets him down pal, he is not seemingly doing it in good faith, he is as cocky and pretentious as they come

I can assure you I am not in real life! I have posted all in good faith. Apologies if gone too far.

fair play WW

Can I just throw something into the pot which may be very wrong. However a lot of people are saying its not possible for an employee of a club to benefit personally from the sale of a player. However it is widely known that managers, Redknapp and Holloway for definate, have had clauses installed into players contracts that when they are sold they'd personally get a percentage of the profit. I remember the issue arising over Blackpool sale of Charlie Adam to Liverpool

Now a director is different from a manager who can justify this as development fee. But just shows clauses can be installed into contracts. Contract law has many quirks.

worsleyweb said:
BringBackSwales said:
salfordpaul said:

just wondering like, when you say "in real life" does that mean what you post in here is indeed not "in real life"??

johnmc said:
Can I just throw something into the pot which may be very wrong. However a lot of people are saying its not possible for an employee of a club to benefit personally from the sale of a player. However it is widely known that managers, Redknapp and Holloway for definate, have had clauses installed into players contracts that when they are sold they'd personally get a percentage of the profit. I remember the issue arising over Blackpool sale of Charlie Adam to Liverpool

Now a director is different from a manager who can justify this as development fee. But just shows clauses can be installed into contracts. Contract law has many quirks.

That I don`t doubt mate,but the problem that was originally made was 3rd Party as opposed to Sell On Fee.Didn`t we hear at one time that Fergie was supposed to be getting some form of payment for outgoing transfers ?
As has been suggested in this instance that the Chairman is not the highest share holder,hence the "discussions" on this matter.

oakiecokie said:
johnmc said:

That I don`t doubt mate,but the problem that was originally made was 3rd Party as opposed to Sell On Fee.Didn`t we hear at one time that Fergie was supposed to be getting some form of payment for outgoing transfers ?
As has been suggested in this instance that the Chairman is not the highest share holder,hence the "discussions" on this matter.

Can we leave this aspect of the thread please. It was not wherei was heading, I will simply maintain I think Micah is going and genuinely think very strongly he is. If I am correct I won't gloat and if he doesn't I will get banned. Quite simple.

oakiecokie said:
johnmc said:

The managers aren't shareholders either? It could be a "finder fee" or anything. Like I say, contract law allows all sorts of things to be added in. So if he was the largest shareholder at the time, brokered the deal, discovered Micah or any number of other things that could be inserted into a contract. It matters not that Oldham are losing money as someone suggested. Someone suggested this could be a matter for the law if he were to profit personally from this deal but that's wrong in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.