Micah Richards

ElanJo said:
peter.evans said:
Richards should concentrate on getting fit and keeping his mouth shut he is one of the most overrated players we've ever had .... Get rid asap please Pellers !

Pipe down, lad. You're talking shit.
Pablo1 said:
peter.evans said:
Richards should concentrate on getting fit and keeping his mouth shut he is one of the most overrated players we've ever had whereas David is the greatest player we've ever had and wouldn't stoop to the mouthing off this dope keeps doing ! Get rid asap please Pellers !
You think what he's tweeted comes under "mouthing off" and he should be fucked off? A little over the top don't you think?

Probably a tad over the top Pablo, I agree. However, in my opinion he is very overrated. Also, his unprofessionalism with a number of his comments and his so called larking about leave a lot to be desired. He typifies everything that is wrong with English footballers. Would a truly great player like Silva make such a comment ? No. It is a stupid comment to make and if I was Pellegrini I would tell him to concentrate on playing football for a change. He's now 25 and has no awareness or positional sense on the pitch and lacks technical ability, something top player possess in abundance. By the way, he has played in less than 50% of premier league games in the last 5 years due to a combination of daft injuries and the fact that he is now second in the pecking order of right backs. A decent squad player at best now.

peter.evans said:
ElanJo said:
peter.evans said:
Richards should concentrate on getting fit and keeping his mouth shut he is one of the most overrated players we've ever had .... Get rid asap please Pellers !

Pablo1 said:
peter.evans said:
Richards should concentrate on getting fit and keeping his mouth shut he is one of the most overrated players we've ever had whereas David is the greatest player we've ever had and wouldn't stoop to the mouthing off this dope keeps doing ! Get rid asap please Pellers !
You think what he's tweeted comes under "mouthing off" and he should be fucked off? A little over the top don't you think?

Probably a tad over the top Pablo, I agree. However, in my opinion he is very overrated. Also, his unprofessionalism with a number of his comments and his so called larking about leave a lot to be desired. He typifies everything that is wrong with English footballers. Would a truly great player like Silva make such a comment ? No. It is a stupid comment to make and if I was Pellegrini I would tell him to concentrate on playing football for a change. He's now 25 and has no awareness or positional sense on the pitch and lacks technical ability, something top player possess in abundance. By the way, he has played in less than 50% of premier league games in the last 5 years due to a combination of daft injuries and the fact that he is now second in the pecking order of right backs. A decent squad player at best now.
All this despite being our best RB and the best RB in the league we won the season, and has only fallen permanently second in the pecking order last season when he was injured. Get off your high horse, if you think he is overrated, it doesn't mean you can just hammer everything he does. Let it go, it is literally nothing. You must have much more important things to think about.

peter.evans said:
ElanJo said:
peter.evans said:

Pablo1 said:
peter.evans said:

I don't disagree with the decent squad player comment, Zabaleta is ahead on merit at the moment so he wouldn't be an automatic starter even if he remains fit. His injuries are a problem for him, no doubts about that, but his game has improved ten-fold over the last 3 years. He still has his faults, but I think his pluses far outweigh the minuses. Hes a very popular figure in the changing room from what I can gather so whilst you see what he gets up to as unprofessional I just see it as harmless fun. If I had to guess I'd say Silva looked at it in the same way.

BlueTG said:
peter.evans said:
ElanJo said:
Pablo1 said:

All this despite being our best RB and the best RB in the league we won the season, and has only fallen permanently second in the pecking order last season when he was injured. Get off your high horse, if you think he is overrated, it doesn't mean you can just hammer everything he does. Let it go, it is literally nothing. You must have much more important things to think about.

You wouldn't find Vincent Kompany or Micah's role model Ferdinand arse licking players of other teams within hours of a poor away defeat as he did after the Villa game.

The twitter comments regarding other players may not be a massive issue hence the reason they're only being debated on this forum but they're indicative of a player who is resting on his laurels. We were all hoping that, by this stage of his career, he would be the one being compared with world-class players.

What is he doing?! Why was he walking at the halfway line at the goal, while Milner had to cover him defensively? It wasn't even an counter-attack, for no reason he just walked straight up next to Yaya and the guys up front.

All half he's been constantly out of position. Constantly 20-30 meters ahead of rest of the defensive line, and offensively he's in really weird positions. It's like he doesn't understand he's on a football pitch.

he playing like shit today. mostly walking like he don't care. i blame the goal on him.

today mike dean sucks, no fucking card for Larsson for his potentially leg breaking tackle on Garcia. if Kompany do the same tackle, he will get straight red. english referee are so bias and not professional.

He's turned into a joke. An affable comedian robbing a living as a footballer. Can't believe some on here think he better than Zab. Poor player and simply not good enough.

He played worse than shit. I don't even remember anything positive from his contribution today.

Have to say an incredibly disappointing performance from Micah. A decent back up to zabba but I can see no way of him taking that right back position permanently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.