Micah Richards

Stoned Rose said:
Proelia said:
"@MicahRichards: Gutted david silva is injured..! He's up there with the best for me! Ozil or silva???"

Anyone else think this isnt very professional?

He's mocking the question, not answering it.
Hes asking the question

Proelia said:
Stoned Rose said:
Proelia said:
"@MicahRichards: Gutted david silva is injured..! He's up there with the best for me! Ozil or silva???"

He's mocking the question, not answering it.
Hes asking the question

Nothing wrong with what he's saying weather it's a question or his opinion on who is the better out of the two.

Proelia said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Proelia said:
Hes asking the question

Nothing wrong with what he's saying weather it's a question or his opinion on who is the better out of the two.
Plenty wrong hes a team mate

He is saying silva is up there with the best! That's his opinion, then he asks his follows the question Ozil or silva.. With only 140 characters you have to be able to understand the tweets speak ;)

Proelia said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Proelia said:
Hes asking the question

He's recognizing Silva as one of the best, all while not shitting on Ozil.

Nothing wrong with being professional

Jutt said:
Proelia said:
Manchester_lalala said:

No matter what any player says, there will always be someone who takes an issue with it, no matter how small or insignificant.

I hope Silva's holding up okay after that question from Micah, could end his career Jeeeez Micah

BlueTG said:
Jutt said:
Proelia said:

No matter what any player says, there will always be someone who takes an issue with it, no matter how small or insignificant.

I hope Silva's holding up okay after that question from Micah, could end his career Jeeeez Micah

I've noticed this. I think we as fans expect our favorite athletes to live in a bubble and they dont recognize any other players achivements or hell even friendships. I saw a thread on here a few weeks ago, where some fans were complaining about some of our players hangning out with Rags..

At the end of the day theyre human beings.

Proelia said:

Whatever profession you are in, it is unprofessional to publicly compare a colleague to a competitor.

A lot of the things Micah has said and done recently have made me wonder. On the video interview he did with that young lad he wore that crap rio plugface "5" hat - i wonder if this was a coded message about what position he wants to play? In the interview for he was asked if he preferred zonal or man marking and he replied zonal but that the new manager was playing a man marking system. This was the week we lost to Cardiff where we conceded two goals from corners - only Pelle's second game. I'm all for players answering questions honestly but surely he should have deflected this one? It was borderline shit stirring.

On his twitter he is constantly referring to us as City - after the Aston Villa defeat he said something like "bad result for City" or something to that effect before going on to say "Sturridge is on fire" within hours of us losing which I also think was unprofessional.

These are all things which are forgivable on their own but then I just wonder whether, without perhaps even realising it, he has lost his focus. I was thinking just how good he was in the first year he was in the team and it's really sad that we will probably never see him reach his full potential. I realise ths may be partly because of his injuries but I also think he has gone a bit stale and that he needs a change of scene to regain his focus. Part of me would like to see him move just to see if that player we all saw at the start of his career returns.

Richards should concentrate on getting fit and keeping his mouth shut he is one of the most overrated players we've ever had whereas David is the greatest player we've ever had and wouldn't stoop to the mouthing off this dope keeps doing ! Get rid asap please Pellers !

BlueTG said:
Jutt said:
Proelia said:

Indeed this 'issue' is being completely overblown.

For the record Micah said a few weeks ago on the official site that Silva is the best player he has ever played with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.