Micah Richards

As usual was strolling back up the pitch being the lazy arse that he is, Milner was covering for him and got done for the goal. That could have been written numerous times about him as well. As others have said he was getting in the way he's clueless and need to be got rid off, made the mistake of his carear going to the Olympics and putting them before his day job

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
If ever anyone needed a game to see why he doesn't get picked for England this was it.

Do t waste any more money on long contracts for him. His best days are behind him

Very sad but true unfortunately. I think people forget just how good he was in the early part of his career.

when Milner gets fouled by Beardsley outside our own penalty box, i was like "where was Richards?"

capiloton said:
when Milner gets fouled by Beardsley outside our own penalty box, i was like "where was Richards?"

He was at the half way line.

jaigurugoat said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
If ever anyone needed a game to see why he doesn't get picked for England this was it.

Do t waste any more money on long contracts for him. His best days are behind him

Very sad but true unfortunately. I think people forget just how good he was in the early part of his career.

I think in his head, he still thinks he is an up and coming footballer. Well he isn't he's been around long enough now to be a top right-back but he just doesn't seem to have the belief anymore. Going same way as Bendtner and Adebayor. He had it all, but doesn't think he has to work at his game.

I posted on another Richards thread through the week where I said his positional sense, concentration and awareness of what was happening in the game wasn't very good and got told I knew fuck all about football, barnstorming runs etc etc

There was one incident today when Navas was trying to cover two attackers - rightly closing the man with the ball - with Richards stood behind him pointing to go to the spare man as well!

A likeable guy but dosnt seem to have the dedication required in putting in all the work over and above the bare minimum that makes a decent player a good one

uncle fester said:
I posted on another Richards thread through the week where I said his positional sense, concentration and awareness of what was happening in the game wasn't very good and got told I knew fuck all about football, barnstorming runs etc etc

There was one incident today when Navas was trying to cover two attackers - rightly closing the man with the ball - with Richards stood behind him pointing to go to the spare man as well!

A likeable guy but dosnt seem to have the dedication required in putting in all the work over and above the bare minimum that makes a decent player a good one

Spot on analysis

uncle fester said:

I noticed that...Navas the winger telling Richards the defender who to pick up....sums Richards up for me at the moment

turning to the ref pleading for the throw with the ball still in play was world class. I've slated the kid aplenty in the past and recognised he had come on a fair bit but that coming-on was only chalked cause before the championship winning season he somehow thought offering a leg to block a telegraphed attempt at a cross was possibly too submissive.....for a paid professional that's worse than double shit. He'll probably get it all reet in the end but run out of yrs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.