Micah Richards

I remember the Richards/Zabaleta thread a few months ago and it amazed me how many people said Richards should be first-choice. I wonder if some of those people still think the same?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Took dogs abuse earlier this summer for stating Micah was sub-standard and nowhere near Zab's level.

Richards is a nice enough lad but has no defensive intelligence.

This. He doesn't know his arse from his elbow. Pace and power will bale him out against lesser opposition but against world beaters like Sunderland he's fucked.

dtc78 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Took dogs abuse earlier this summer for stating Micah was sub-standard and nowhere near Zab's level.

Richards is a nice enough lad but has no defensive intelligence.

This. He doesn't know his arse from his elbow. Pace and power will bale him out against lesser opposition but against world beaters like Sunderland he's fucked.

Pace and power ? When ? He dives (or goes to ground if you prefer) likes a tumbler when he attacks anyone going forward. Quite embarrassing. Just results in a goal kick to the opposition and a long trudge back for Richards. Where was he for the Sunderland goal ? Doing his scarlet pimpernel impression again or basically not where he should have been. Miles off from where he was 3-4 years ago.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
if he isn't ashamed of himself for the shite he served up today then he doesn't deserve to ever wear the shirt again.

Yes Micah was poor today and he can play much better. Also, not understanding the manager's tactics is becoming a theme with problems re. Mancini's 3 at the back - and today's walking about on the edge of their box routine.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
if he isn't ashamed of himself for the shite he served up today then he doesn't deserve to ever wear the shirt again.

His days with us are coming to an end. He cannot put in performances like that an expect a contract extension.

Maybe it's time to freshen up this squad with so many players coming to the 18m left on their contracts.

ono said:
Neither Zabaleta or Richards know what to do with Navas playing in front of them. They all want to occupy the same attacking space. Navas always goes on the outside. Always. Richards best attributes are his pace and power on the overlap. Seriously, what do you expect him to do? Jump on his back?
navas wasn't playing in the first half ,when Richards,spent 45 mins doing an impression of Michael Jackson at craven cottage,

He's been overrated then really lazy now utter crap, I would prefer the 17 ur old that tried than the more naive tosh player he is. Don't want him to wear the shirt again, something I be been thinkin for a whIle now. He was their best player yesterday, marking our players out of the game, sauntering back like he had a right to, an average div 2 player at best, fookin criminal what he earns what he does; for ball watching and breaking our attacks down. Where the Fu k was he in his defensive duties yet again. Get rid and bring the kids in, at least we will see some effort and less naievity, what must they think when they see this goon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.