Micah Richards

FantasyIreland said:
I like and rate Micah but i'm losing patience with his condition.

He is approaching his peak years and the injuries seem to be becoming more frequent.
In our situation and with our ambitions we need reliability from him,i sincerely hope when we next see him its the beginning of a sustained injury free period because otherwise I suggest we begin looking for a replacement we can count on.

The reality is,his absence is costing us dear.
tend to agree with you, much as it pains me to say it.

Was an absolute TERRORIST the way he bombed forward time and time against Wigan tonight.

It's no secret that our system is accentuated with fullbacks that are good going forward, and he was part of the reason we looked rampant today.

Good run and assist for Jovetic (great pass by Edin), and he could have bagged himself a goal or two tonight.

With him being out for a while its gna time him time to get back to his best. But hopefully he will come good and stay fit for the rest of the season. Most of us agree we would love him playing back in city colours as he's a local lad.

wythenshaweblue£££ said:
With him being out for a while its gna time him time to get back to his best. But hopefully he will come good and stay fit for the rest of the season. Most of us agree we would love him playing back in city colours as he's a local lad.

Leeds is local?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.