Micah..

tangaroa said:
There was a point in the second half when Micah was stood on the corner of the Spuds penalty box and was just rooted to the spot. Tevez and Silva were trying to make an opening but were having to play around him. He didn't even try to make some space for himself (or others). Anyone else notice it?

Absolutely couldnt believe my eyes, he just stood there watching the game. 10 sec later spurs broke and Kolo had to cover his ass

-- Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:46 pm --

Brendan110_0 said:
schumey04 said:
.. Has to go fullstop he is f**kin brutal. I am sick of seeing him in a city. Does anyone think he is worthwhile, apart from every manager that comes to our club.

Thinks the OP is a knob! Get behind our players and stop fucking moaning already! Bale is one of the very best left wingers on this planet right now!

well if thats the case 90% of the posters on here are knobs as they feel the same. Read some of the comments before calling someone a knob<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:49 pm --<br /><br />
Chick Counterfly said:
Fat Chance said:
.... cause he was also shit when Bale was'nt in the plot, so thats double shit, when did double shit become the way forward?

Spot on our kid, i'm suprised Micah did'nt try and bollok Kolo for covering for him or suggesting he hurry the fuck up....Me school-team teacher would have fuckin launched him if he had performed that move in one of his teams.. stood watching it on top for his own teammate....numb twat.

I saw that too. Shocking.

I've advocated keeping him, I still think he has much more potential at this level than Onuoha, I can even understand him being picked over Zab (for height, and the pace to drive forward).

But he just cannot afford another performance like that. When it gets difficult he loses the plot. He is capable of making decisions in possession that I would have been ashamed of in a playground kickabout. and he's still jogging back from the touchline, still disrespecting Toure.

He has to sort it out, this season is probably his last chance to show he is progressing. Start with your attitude Micah. Don't you dare leave your team mates stranded.

Absolutely spot on

Bale played very well for 40 mins - he'd have given all of our potential rightbacks a torrid time. You defend as a unit, we did and we kept a clean sheet - end of.

Royaloak said:
Bale played very well for 40 mins - he'd have given all of our potential rightbacks a torrid time. You defend as a unit, we did and we kept a clean sheet - end of.
Mancini plays a narrow back 4 so the full backs are expected to tuck in then go out to the winger, which then allows the winger to be facing you and having an advantage straight away. In the fist half a midfield player is supposed to come across and help but they didnt. In the second half the system changed and SWP/Johnson was there to assist more.

Lets just get behind players it early days and give people a chance, I for one think Bale will give alot of right backs a torrid time this year.

Ntini77 said:
Won't face a tougher test all season though, Bale was awesome.

He was our weak link, but he wasn't as bad as people are making out. I do not think Zab or Ned would have done a better job today.

Celebritykiller said:
Ntini77 said:
Won't face a tougher test all season though, Bale was awesome.

He was our weak link, but he wasn't as bad as people are making out. I do not think Zab or Ned would have done a better job today.

Maybe not, but going off only what I saw of him at the world cup, I think Boateng would have.

Micah won't be first choice remember but he still has much to learn - if he is willing. For me he is an asset to the squad and he will not meet someone of Bale's ability very often.

lets stop saying get behind him ..that wont learn him how to play football ..he has no ability and is sooooooooooooooooooooo lazy getting back ffs.....if you cant get back dont get forward ya lazy cnut

yozzer said:
lets stop saying get behind him ..that wont learn him how to play football ..he has no ability and is sooooooooooooooooooooo lazy getting back ffs.....if you cant get back dont get forward ya lazy cnut

amen

New season, same old Micah-bashing thread. Let's see how some other right backs do against Bale eh? Probably the toughest opponent Richards could have faced in the first match of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.