Micah..

The notion that his performance was so dreadfull because of Bale is a good enough smokescreen to cover the boys obvious lack/or simply spaced-out moves on a football pitch. Giggs was'nt bombing at him last year in Trafford when he (Micah) was bent over double getting his breath allowing Giggs a good eyeball to whom he might choose to float a ball to....that along with the Kolo caper is page 1 tackle and he's been being coached since being a kid. He ain't got it.

Loathe to criticise any City player, but Micah didn't cover himself in glory today.

Greenjob said:
He is having a mare but lets not get too hostile hey troops? Did you see Mancio throwing a wobbler on the side-lines? Alas, his decision to play Joe Hart HAS been proven to be correct. He just needs to learn the other 10 how to keep possession and play simple football. C'mon Blues.

Was delighted with the way the lads kept posssesion today and stroked the ball around......

He's fucking awful.

Fantastic athlete. Thick as pig shit and no footballing brain.

Would drive him to his next club if someone gave us a couple of turnips for him.

Boy he was bad today. No doubting Bale's ability but how a player with the pace and strength Micah has can get beaten so easily so often is beyond me. When I think of how good he was before Hughes arrived, it makes me very sad.

schumey04 said:
.. Has to go fullstop he is f**kin brutal. I am sick of seeing him in a city. Does anyone think he is worthwhile, apart from every manager that comes to our club.

I'm fed up with him, and he's my fucking SN. Easily could have given up a penalty in the 1st half, in typical sloppy NEEDLESS push/shirt tugging form, and he shuts his brain off all too often. He's a physical specimen, and is good enough to play in this league, but he's not good enough for where we want to go in my opinion.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
20sbc07 said:
Kolarov had a far worse 45minutes than micah, couldnt pass, couldnt tackle, lost the ball every run and taking shots from stupid distances. Does that mean he should fuck off too? None of us would even think of getting rid of him. You're supposed to back your players

Anyway when boateng is fit he will be in right back, i look forward to when he has a bad game so the bitching begins again "Boateng out".

Kolarov had a worse 45???? What the fuck...

I thought he played well, Lennon wasnt that much involved thanks to him... last season he walked round Sylvinho. The sooner Micah fucks out of here the better.

thank god for this post I thought the same.....Lennon never looked dangerous when Special K was marking him<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:48 pm --<br /><br />
Shooter 83 said:
And you wonder why this site is known as blue idiot..

mate everone is entitled to their opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.