Micah..

lancs blue said:
New season, same old Micah-bashing thread. Let's see how some other right backs do against Bale eh? Probably the toughest opponent Richards could have faced in the first match of the season.

How good or not good Bale is, does not excuse Micah giving the ball away high up the pitch and then not seeming to give a toss about racing back to defend. That's what I find inexcusable. That, and the blatant fouling in our penalty area. The guy is a liability.

Chippy_boy said:
lancs blue said:
New season, same old Micah-bashing thread. Let's see how some other right backs do against Bale eh? Probably the toughest opponent Richards could have faced in the first match of the season.

How good or not good Bale is, does not excuse Micah giving the ball away high up the pitch and then not seeming to give a toss about racing back to defend. That's what I find inexcusable. That, and the blatant fouling in our penalty area. The guy is a liability.
chippy boy ..i stand up in my living room ..and give raptuos round of applause...ffs people can u not see this aswell

I've calmed down a bit now, I can see that it's early days and that Bale was a serious test. He'll do better next time.

It's just really frustrating, the success of the attacking full backs are the difference between the team being over-defensive or posing a serious threat.

We were playing some lovely, clever stuff in the second half, but every time the ball ended up with Micah or SWP and the move broke down instantly. I've seen it way too many times over the last couple of years, it really saddens me. At the moment the best I can say is that against the Blackburn's and Wigan's, they will be fine, but against good opponents, when it comes to controlling the ball and finding an opponent, they are just nowhere near the standard of the other players. One minute we look like 200m's worth, the next it's given away so cheaply, so mindlessly.

it's early days. he will do better.

not sure how my comment will be received here, but i think micah's just gonna have to stop acting like a spoilt child , man the fcuk up and play like we know he can. agreed , he was lazy at shutting bale down today, but so were most of the city players, except vince. silva and yaya were exposed to a real shock today! premiership speed! why the hell was lennon allowed so much time on the ball??? world class? i dont think so, he was exposed at the world cup! he aint that good! come on city ! lets pull it together !!

schumey04 said:
yozzer said:
lets stop saying get behind him ..that wont learn him how to play football ..he has no ability and is sooooooooooooooooooooo lazy getting back ffs.....if you cant get back dont get forward ya lazy cnut

amen

*teach

Awesome support lads, keep up the good work

yozzer said:
Chippy_boy said:
chippy boy ..i stand up in my living room ..and give raptuos round of applause...ffs people can u not see this aswell

Been shouting the same myself for most of last season, the steady jog back when he has lost the ball up field and the rest of the team are racing back to cover for him, doesn't do my blood pressure any good. His positional play is awful and the number of times he is facing a player and bent double hanging onto their shirt! complete liability

mancityscot said:
rastus said:
Micah is No2 RB, he was up against it today and will hopefully improve on his lapses as the team improves.

I think it was mostly down to the fact he had Gareth Bale bombing down the left side, who in my opinion is magnificent

He should be used to dealing with that type of running at him, he's had it in training from Bellamy for 18 months.

mancityscot said:
rastus said:
Micah is No2 RB, he was up against it today and will hopefully improve on his lapses as the team improves.

I think it was mostly down to the fact he had Gareth Bale bombing down the left side, who in my opinion is magnificent

True, the first half Cornelius was superb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.