Micah..

He did well last night. But once Boateng's fit I'm not sure where he will play tbh.
If only he could cross a ball he would be a great full back. He doesn't have the brains (at the moment) to play in the middle of defence.
But Mancini rates him highly, and in a few years could turn him into a quality central defender.

I think he lost a bit of pace that used to be his trademark in the Sven's era but there's a lot of improvement in the aerial ability instead.

His best game in ages last night. I suppose that's a back handed compliment because he's had numerous shockers over the past year, but he looked confident in defence and supported well in attack.

Bazza said:
Well done Micah great game tonight! Not sure some of the Muppets will ever stop moaning no matter what you do mate.

Muppets?

Micah Richards had a good game last night, he was strong, got forward a lot and for me scored a good goal. He was slightly better than normal positionally as well.

In case you missed the last couple of seasons, I'll re-cap for you.
He has been fucking woeful.
His positional play has been embarrasing at times.
His reaction time has been a full second behind everyone else on the pitch.
Only last week Kolo Toure had to point to him where he should move to.

I hope Mancini turns him around and last night was a step in the right direction. Thats all. I hope it's the start of the new Micah Richards, I really do but

Muppets!

Get a fucking grip.

Fair play he had a decent game last night as did the rest of the team.

Boetang is a much better player though. When hes fit he will start at right back IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.