Micah..

m27 said:
By the way, what about Kolo Toure and Kompany as well?? Absolute class.

Agree completely, especially Kompany.

I've been hugely critical of Toure since he came but the last few games I'm starting to see he's got something.

Fair play to him too.

Yep... huge improvement, i wont make the mistake a lot of people have done in the past and wax lyrical about his performance because it was a 6 out of tenner...it's just so noticeable after growing familiar with 3/10's. But that's an 100% improvement in anybodys book, he don't make a mistake when he's got a lungfull on tap, when it's used-up and the play is back on him then his tackles are just off...the Sven/Derby performances involved him never having to search for a lungfull but back then he was'nt dragging so much muscle around the park. Well done Micah..keep your gob shut, eyes/ears open.

Fat Chance said:
Yep... huge improvement, i wont make the mistake a lot of people have done in the past and wax lyrical about his performance because it was a 6 out of tenner...it's just so noticeable after growing familiar with 3/10's. But that's an 100% improvement in anybodys book, he don't make a mistake when he's got a lungfull on tap, when it's used-up and the play is back on him then his tackles are just off...the Sven/Derby performances involved him never having to search for a lungfull but back then he was'nt dragging so much muscle around the park. Well done Micah..keep your gob shut, eyes/ears open.

8/10 for me, strong, good tackles, Dippers never got behind him all game. Hope he keeps up the good work.

Much improved but still think he gets caught out too often. Maybe he realises that Boateng will be breathing down his neck in a few weeks.

Brendan110_0 said:
Fat Chance said:

8/10 for me, strong, good tackles, Dippers never got behind him all game. Hope he keeps up the good work.

Torres turning him with ease with Micah ready to tackle an area of ground that Torres had not moved into was not good, especially seeing that this specific player had performed the exact same stunt on him before and Micah's been guilty of being ready to tackle an area of ground the opponents not moved into (over milked the pudding) even when faced with players not reknowned for twinkle toes (Anelka). Thats lack of concentration....making a guess instead of watching the ball. The tackle that he got booked for was not good, in fact it was shit, the player was running nowhere sideways across the park. Had Zab done that it would have been chalked-up. 6/10 tops. His one saving grace may be his age.

unfortunately as per usual Micah manages to fuck it up after having a good game against the pool. Lets not forget Spurs should have had a peno when brain donor took down Bale in the first game. Sorry just not good enough, he is like an anchor on our ship of progression to glory......get rid

You can see that Micah has absolutely no confidence at all. Every time he got the ball all he did was turn and play it to Toure. There is a half decent play in there somewhere but his head clearly isn't in the right place at the min.

Am i missing something here? Micah has made a good start to the season in not his best position (which is centre half). Bale did him a couple of times first half at Spurs, but second half he played well, against Liverpool he was solid and he played ok today. I can't really comment on the penalty as i was at the opposite end and it all happened very quickly. Get behind the lad, it was only on Monday night that everyone was saying he should be back in the England squad!

The likelihood is that Boateng will replace him when fit, but he is nowhere near as poor as everyone makes out on here - ask yourselves this, with other options available to them, i.e. Onuoha, Zabaleta etc why have Mancini, Hughes Eriksson always picked him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.