Micah..

FishFoot said:
I've not seen much of Richards, but what I have seen he's just a mistake waiting to happen. He only looks good when he's got nothing to do.

why dont you just concentrate on your own team

just a suggestion!

lee-mcfc said:
FishFoot said:
I've not seen much of Richards, but what I have seen he's just a mistake waiting to happen. He only looks good when he's got nothing to do.

why dont you just concentrate on your own team

just a suggestion!

I've been doing that for years, and I've ran out of things to say.

I've done no harm.

Check my post history.

Richards is a great athlete and a threat from set pieces. What he is not, is a good defender. Maybe with more coaching and experience he might fulfil his early potential.

how much did Micah really do wrong in 90 plus minutes of football today? If they expect mistake free football from defenders each and every match it will be asking a lot, especially away to a fairly good Sunderland side. And personally, I thought that was not a penalty to be calling in injury time of a match. You need to really foul someone to be given a gift 3 points like that.

Micah was fairly good today on the whole.

More than anything, what he needs to cut out of his game is that embarrassing dive he does when he loses the ball. Yesterday he ran out to the edge of our box to challenge for the ball, was second to it and proceeded to try and con the ref with that wierd belly flop thing he does. It really is the most unconvincing dive of all the dives in the Prem.

Unknown_Genius said:
schumey04 said:
.. Has to go fullstop he is f**kin brutal. I am sick of seeing him in a city. Does anyone think he is worthwhile, apart from every manager that comes to our club.

I agree. The guy is a poor footballer, who has cost us yet another game, he's the weak link in our team, and is just living off the hype he had when he was in his teens. Boateng can't come back sooner.
Never make a footballer as long as hes got a hole in his arse!
No footballing brain, fit strong but shit.

never been richards greatest fan but come on guys he weren,t at fault for us losin today we had loads of chances to be out of sight of sunderland an didn,t take em defender drops a bollock and he,s beenin sent t the rochdale salt mines

blueju said:
More than anything, what he needs to cut out of his game is that embarrassing dive he does when he loses the ball. Yesterday he ran out to the edge of our box to challenge for the ball, was second to it and proceeded to try and con the ref with that wierd belly flop thing he does. It really is the most unconvincing dive of all the dives in the Prem.

haha your right it's beyond embarrassing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.