Micah..

i kne albert davy said:
never been richards greatest fan but come on guys he weren,t at fault for us losin today we had loads of chances to be out of sight of sunderland an didn,t take em defender drops a bollock and he,s beenin sent t the rochdale salt mines
Have to agree with this post.

i kne albert davy said:
never been richards greatest fan but come on guys he weren,t at fault for us losin today we had loads of chances to be out of sight of sunderland an didn,t take em defender drops a bollock and he,s beenin sent t the rochdale salt mines
Exactly, if anything Tevez today should take the blame, I love the guy, but I'm sure he'll ruing that chance at the moment, it clearly put him off as the game progressed too. I'm sure as captain he'll take the blame.

About Micah, its worrying, he has gone backwards in his career if anything. I read Patrick Vieira is trying to work with him to improve his positioning and overall reading of the game.

He is still making the same mistakes time and time again (shirt tugging, clumsy challenges, silly dives) and not improving. Boateng will replace him as the first choice right back for sure along with Kolo Toure and Kompany who haven't put a foot wrong this season, likewise Kolarov for Lescott

Boateng isnt a right back and not a long term solution. I imagine he can play there if asked but if he doesnt want to become RB it's hard to force. We need a dedicated full back. Maybe something we can look into in January.

Bluefinn said:
Boateng isnt a right back and not a long term solution. I imagine he can play there if asked but if he doesnt want to become RB it's hard to force. We need a dedicated full back. Maybe something we can look into in January.

i thought boateng was a right back and a centre back?

and said if needed he could also slot in at left back.

Micah isn't to blame for the loss, Bent would have got to that ball an put it on goal. Micah did some good things like setting up Ade. It is sickening how so called City fans get on the backs of the players, especially the home-grown ones, and it is the fans that are adding to Micah's woes.
The blame lies elsewhere... we have no creative central midfield players, except for Michael Johnson and the chances are he won't come back to his potential. City are playing with incredibly gifted wide players with no outlet for their crosses under the current starting formation and Tevez is out of form. I am sure Balotelli will make a difference but he's bound to get injured from time to time. The short passing game is pretty one dimensional as opposition defenders can simply forget about having to be aware to get up in the air to clear and just press to cut out the one-two. Kidd must be totally bemused by all this. It must be really confusing to the players as well. Also, without a calm commanding central defender we will lose a lot of games in the last ten minutes. I went to the Portland game in the US and City tried three formations and the final one was to revert back to the 70's... one target man, one player playing off, with the defence mandated to switch the ball quickly from flank to flank without this laborious obsession with possession; it was a bretah of fresh air.
I vote we pension off David Pratt immediately.

i blame both tevez & richards for yestedays result, if tevez had scored i recon we could of gone on to win by 2 or 3, but as for richards, words cant descibe how a premiership footballer defends like he does, he has had only one great season since breaking into the team, since then he has been a liabilty, cos there is no one fighting for the R/B role he has become a bit complacent, i bet if boateng was fit again he would not be playing the way he does

Jimma said:
Bluefinn said:

i thought boateng was a right back and a centre back?

and said if needed he could also slot in at left back.

I thought that too.

sorry but he is a weak link!! poor marking,poor tackles...... the only thing he looks good at is pumping iron in front of the mirror. should be dropped...kolo RB for now... joleon vinny in the centre

umfriz1 said:
Micah isn't to blame for the loss, Bent would have got to that ball an put it on goal. Micah did some good things like setting up Ade. It is sickening how so called City fans get on the backs of the players, especially the home-grown ones, and it is the fans that are adding to Micah's woes.
The blame lies elsewhere... we have no creative central midfield players, except for Michael Johnson and the chances are he won't come back to his potential. City are playing with incredibly gifted wide players with no outlet for their crosses under the current starting formation and Tevez is out of form. I am sure Balotelli will make a difference but he's bound to get injured from time to time. The short passing game is pretty one dimensional as opposition defenders can simply forget about having to be aware to get up in the air to clear and just press to cut out the one-two. Kidd must be totally bemused by all this. It must be really confusing to the players as well. Also, without a calm commanding central defender we will lose a lot of games in the last ten minutes. I went to the Portland game in the US and City tried three formations and the final one was to revert back to the 70's... one target man, one player playing off, with the defence mandated to switch the ball quickly from flank to flank without this laborious obsession with possession; it was a bretah of fresh air.

We should have been out of sight in this game but we weren't so we were going to have to settle for the draw...along comes Micah. I'm sorry but we all know that Micah gives a Penalty away or the chance of one away every 3rd to 4th game. He has upped he rate though this season he should have 2 penalties given in 3 games as how he got away with the Bale peno is beyond me.

Everytime Micah fucks up which is often the ''Homegrown'' bandwagon gets rolled out and i'm sick of it. If we had just signed Micah this season there are people on here that would be screaming for Mancinis head for signing such a dope. It seems to be sacreligious to make a comment on any home grown players on this site.

Micah is muck, homegrown or not

schumey04 said:
umfriz1 said:

We should have been out of sight in this game but we weren't so we were going to have to settle for the draw...along comes Micah. I'm sorry but we all know that Micah gives a Penalty away or the chance of one away every 3rd to 4th game. He has upped he rate though this season he should have 2 penalties given in 3 games as how he got away with the Bale peno is beyond me.

Everytime Micah fucks up which is often the ''Homegrown'' bandwagon gets rolled out and i'm sick of it. If we had just signed Micah this season there are people on here that would be screaming for Mancinis head for signing such a dope. It seems to be sacreligious to make a comment on any home grown players on this site.

Micah is muck, homegrown or not

You're joking aren't you? Last night I counted three or four threads slagging Micah Richards, and even one slagging people who were defending him. Some people on here have decided Micah is garbage, and nothing he does will change their minds. Fair enough, you're entitled to your opinions, but don't take a game like the one yesterday and attempt to blame Micah for a defeat when there were many more deserving candidates. It's pathetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.