Micah

Well i do not feel bad about my refusal to buy new England stuff or watch them now.
Not being mard but i cba with politics which has already tainted it for me, just cba with it.

Shame really as i had a lot of time for Roy before this debacle.

He refused to go on stand-by so that's why he's not been picked.

Basically the story is after Kyle Walker got injured the FA rang Micah to tell him he won't be getting a call-up but would like him to go onto the stand-by list.... Micah felt offended as he didn't recieve a call from the manager (Hodgson) but the FA instead so refused to go on stand-by!!

It's his own doing but I say well done to him, why should he play second fiddle to some shit twats (G.Johnson and Phil Jones) when he's proven all season how immense he has improved since his dip in form....

Woy seems to be trying his hardest not to appear as if he is still bitter at Liverpool.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:

Basically the story is after Kyle Walker got injured the FA rang Micah to tell him he won't be getting a call-up but would like him to go onto the stand-by list.... Micah felt offended as he didn't recieve a call from the manager (Hodgson) but the FA instead so refused to go on stand-by!!

It's his own doing but I say well done to him, why should he play second fiddle to some shit twats (G.Johnson and Phil Jones) when he's proven all season how immense he has improved since his dip in form....

He should have gone on the stand-by list. I can't be doing with all this prima donna 'the manager didn't phone me personally' crap. if he would have gone on the list he would have probably made it into the squad.

Only an injury away from Jay Spearing and a couple away from Raheem fucking Sterling it seems. Kelly wasnt on the standby list so there is no reason Hodgson couldnt have called up Micah or the smackhead from the sty.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:

Don't blame Micah: he's not been treated well by England. However, the England management should have had the balls and good grace to go to Micah and ask him to step in now: they should be doing what is best for England and not punishing a player for justifiably being pissed off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.