Micah

Just to be told that Glen Johnson is better than you is bad enough. I'd be offended if someone said it to me.

happychappy said:
So if Kelly gets injured who's next on the list?

That Liverpool left back Robinson who played a game or two in the reserves last year, then Phil Neville, then Gary Neville, then SWP (there was a thread on here suggesting he play RWB once), then Nedum, then Liverpool's mascot, then my nan, then Roy's nan.

Considering with no blue tinted specs i think he is the best all round RB in England.
He should at bare minimum been in the squad.

How would you feel if for the last 2 years you had broke your balls bettering yourself just to be dismissed like that ?
Hodgeson only called him to be stand-by after he had already picked his initial stand-by's due to an injury.
I do not blame Micah one bit, yes you should want to play for your country but not if that team is taking the piss out of you.

Fucking yes man Hodgeson and the stuffy twats at the FA, most of which have never kicked a bloody ball.

Breaker said:
happychappy said:
So if Kelly gets injured who's next on the list?

That Liverpool left back Robinson who played a game or two in the reserves last year, then Phil Neville, then Gary Neville, then SWP (there was a thread on here suggesting he play RWB once), then Nedum, then Liverpool's mascot, then my nan, then Roy's nan.
surprised they just didnt say gary neville will fill in for three games if required..

A few useless stats:

Johnson scored more goals than any of the six scouse squad members, even though he played less than any of them bar Kelly.

Micah got more assists than the six put together.

moomba said:
A few useless stats:

Johnson scored more goals than any of the six scouse squad members, even though he played less than any of them bar Kelly.

Micah got more assists than the six put together.
staggering says it all really....

Actually I've worked it out. Woy has been set a target of making it to the quarter finals, and he wants players with experience of a battle for 8th place.

I've been slower than most but i'm beginning to feel less and less for our national team.

So i find it strange how much it's pissed me off that Hodgson has over looked Richards, whilst picking half of his ex-Liverpool side that performed so poorly this season.

Again we have a manager not strong enough to pick the players that most deserve a spot (Defoe in, Sturridge not, Johnson in Richards not etc)

I said the same of Capello when he came out all guns blazing, then picked the old guard almost in its entirety. Hodgson too is a donkey and i hope his reign is short.

TGR said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
He refused to go on stand-by so that's why he's not been picked.

Basically the story is after Kyle Walker got injured the FA rang Micah to tell him he won't be getting a call-up but would like him to go onto the stand-by list.... Micah felt offended as he didn't recieve a call from the manager (Hodgson) but the FA instead so refused to go on stand-by!!

It's his own doing but I say well done to him, why should he play second fiddle to some shit twats (G.Johnson and Phil Jones) when he's proven all season how immense he has improved since his dip in form....

He should have gone on the stand-by list. I can't be doing with all this prima donna 'the manager didn't phone me personally' crap. if he would have gone on the list he would have probably made it into the squad.

Totally agree he should of said sure I'll be honoured(even though inside he thinks fuck em) to go in the stand by squad

Part of me wishes Hart, Lescott and Milner weren't in the team so I could laugh at England getting outclassed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.