Micah

Give him a 5 year deal and loan him to Everton or a club of that pedigree.

We'd be mad to let him go..still got years of football left and loads of experience.

He's had a horrendous 2 years, but its not permanent..no way.

skybluepete said:
Marvin said:
I think all Micah needs is a run of games, but the problem for him is that Zab is so good, and every game is so important, he's just not been able to get the games under his belt with the result that when he does play, he hasn't really impressed

In 2011-12 when we won the title under mancini he was as good as Zabaleta. It's only injury that has held him back. Still hoping he stays.

Marv i agree totally but iv been down this road before many times on here, you've got absolutely no chance of talking any sense on this thread because 90% of the people commenting will be the ones who want him out anyway.
Sagna better than Micah- i dont think so.
And the comments iv heard a million times - he played against bayern etc..
Im not being funny but why would you play Micah against bayern markin Ribery in his first game back from injury - defies logic really , in any case bayern were brilliant that night and Micah didnt really do any worse than the others.
Bayern away, that want just because zab came on, look back, when he came on Ribery turned zab inside out on a few occasions, the difference was we got silva on the ball and they dropped ther level of performance slightly and we took control.
Love zab and Micah but he needs a run of games, not one here and there, how will he ever get his match sharpness back, because thats what a lot of you are referring to - match sharpness!!
I hope to fuck zab doesn't ever go through an injury plagued season or two - would you all be on he's back aswell ?
Ermm , probably not !

Look, Micah would have been given a run of games but he always gets injured as soon as he gets back in the team. That's nobody's fault but its not as if we have left a fit Micah on the sidelines. It would have been great to give Zabba a rest but Micah was never available. It's now becoming too much of a risk to only have him as cover for Zab. I love Micah and if he really wanted to stay and fight for his place and he knew he could keep fit, he'd sign the contract he's been offered. It's not like he's been told we don't want him

When Micah put in that performance at Old Trafford, it came on the back of an almost unbroken run of starts in the league, think he'd missed one league game. In the following season he made four consecutive starts, but those came at the fag end of the season in largely meaningless games. Last year, he never managed two back-to-back performances at all.

Re: Micah Richards - Centre Back

Ok so this ffp bullshit has changed things a bit but the bottom line is we have solutions. If sagna comes as expected for nowt, then we have Vinnie, Demi and nasty as our main cb's. But if you add micah to this role as well I think IF he can stay fit, and with Rekik coming back I think we're more than sorted. That means we can sign just one or two players to freshen things, maybe a left winger and maybe a superstar left back (to replace clichy, although I wouldn't be too disappointed if he stayed) Baines would be perfect. What do you think?

Oh FFS sake Richards is past it in terms of our first team even squad.
His arse is bigger than Richards Dunns , his positional play is crap.
Too often injured.
What do people want, keep caryng second rate players just for nostalgic reasons.
He's not actually going to be signing on is he.

He doesn't want to stay and we cannot keep waiting for him to stay injury free for long periods in a season. And at Centre Back he would make Savic look like Baresi.

Having a very sly dig at city . The poster above correct... Digging his own grave

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.