Micah

Re: Micah Richards - Centre Back

karen7 said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Digging his own grave on twitter...

What's he said?

@MicahRichards: Congrats to arsenal for the win today! A club who try do things the right way! arsene wenger the great

but just now said

@MicahRichards: That tweet is not a dig at anyone it's just honest! City is my heart regardless till the day I die.

Big-P said:
karen7 said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:

What's he said?

@MicahRichards: Congrats to arsenal for the win today! A club who try do things the right way! arsene wenger the great

but just now said

@MicahRichards: That tweet is not a dig at anyone it's just honest! City is my heart regardless till the day I die.

Of course it's a dig, sounds like he's backtracking to me... what does he mean the right way?

The thing is, I wouldn't have a problem with it had the club treated him badly, but neither Mancini or Pellegrini have done anything wrong to him. He's always had injury problems and had it been any other club, they would have instantly let him go, yet the club has more or less carried him for the past 3-4 years. Pellegrini also gave him his chance against Bayern away, a game where we got ripped apart right up until he went off for Zabaleta.

Not sure what he's trying to achieve by taking a pop at the club, a club that has kept him and treated him pretty well despite him evidently being out of his depth on the pitch.

Big-P said:
karen7 said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:

What's he said?

but just now said

A bit clumsy that tweet

Ducado said:
Big-P said:
karen7 said:
What's he said?

but just now said

A bit clumsy that tweet

Classic Micah

Goes flying in then realises it wasn't a good idea

Just lacks the brains to be at a top club

chris85mcfc said:
Ducado said:
Big-P said:

but just now said

A bit clumsy that tweet

Classic Micah

Goes flying in then realises it wasn't a good idea

Just lacks the brains to be at a top club

clearly.

The right way of course ,£47.5 million for Ozil,cash injection from Fiszman in the 90's.We've been paying him a horrendous amount for doin fuck all the last 2 years and Zab has had to bail him out against championship teams.

Thaksinssoldier said:
Give him a 5 year deal and loan him to Everton or a club of that pedigree.

We'd be mad to let him go..still got years of football left and loads of experience.

He's had a horrendous 2 years, but its not permanent..no way.

Would be a very wise move, send him out to a footballing side , get a good run of games and he comes back the player we know he is .

Micah Richards ‏@MicahRichards · 1h
Congrats to arsenal for the win today! A club who try do things the right way! arsene wenger the great

Ducado said:
Big-P said:
karen7 said:
What's he said?

but just now said

A bit clumsy that tweet

And that my friends is all it is " a clumsy tweet".
Stop fucking overreacting will you all.
Social networking eh !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.