Michael Johnson back in full City training

california blue said:
Doug's training reports said he's OUT right now and done his hammy - will be a couple more weeks till he's back

This is the main problem with long term injured players.
They get over the initial injury, but when they start to train or play with the 100% intensity they did before the injury, their body isn't used to this and they always start picking up niggling injuries.

I've seen this happen so many times over the years and the rags will have the same problem with Hargreaves.

wayne71 said:
Young_TomO said:
he still living it up in 5th ave or 42nd street.
Young_TomO said:
is he still fat???

Cock

who is??<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:13 pm --<br /><br />
GaudinoMotors said:
Young_TomO said:
is he still fat???

Yeah that's right Young Tom from the Blazin Squad - He lives in nightclubs and is still fat.

last few times ive seen him out he's always in these nightclubs, and was fucking enormous.

So was asking a couple of questions. Problem?

The Pink Panther said:
california blue said:
Doug's training reports said he's OUT right now and done his hammy - will be a couple more weeks till he's back

They get over the initial injury, but when they start to train or play with the 100% intensity they did before the injury, their body isn't used to this and they always start picking up niggling injuries.

I've seen this happen so many times over the years and the rags will have the same problem with Hargreaves.

So has this happened this morning then,with his hamstring ??

People ruling him out aren't thinking it through. A lot of top players had injury problems while young but got over it. If Johnson was Hargreaves' age then I'd probably say we'll get no mileage out of him too but he's 22 and if he can recover there is no reason he can't be an asset to us. We could use a player of his type anyway and it could save us a lot of money. He was back from his other injury for a very brief time last year and still managed to score a cracker in the cup for us.

i really reallly hope he stays injury free now because he can be a class player he already is, hes defently got the talent or did have. i just hope he comes back and shows us all wot hes all about :D we should get a banner for when he comes back saying somet like welcome back johno :/

oakiecokie said:
The Pink Panther said:

According to the training reports he has had another injury 2 weeks or so ago ( not known what exactly) and isn't out in full training yet.

The Pink Panther said:
california blue said:

Hargreaves will never play again, a physio at Utd told me that the consultant who done his knees told them that the scans from his "good knee" were the worst he's ever seen in a professional footballer, and his bad knee was frighteningly bad

Yorkie blue said:
Would absolutely love to see Johnson back to his best

i remember in the Sven season him and Ireland were truly top class

still only 22, great to hear!

To be fair, he was MILES better than Ireland in that season. Ireland really only came into his own the season after.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
oakiecokie said:

According to the training reports he has had another injury 2 weeks or so ago ( not known what exactly) and isn't out in full training yet.

Its just that I posted an item from the MEN today,who said he would be back in FULL training today,so wasn`t certain if your post meant he had another new injury setback.
Looks like he didn`t make it outside according to our friend,who shares with us the training report.
Disappointed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.