Michael Johnson.....

LoveCity said:
:(((((((

BAmhsSXCAAA24l_.jpg:large

What a waste

It's ridiculous how nobody actually has an answer for this. Nobody has questioned it publicly.

I really, really want to hear what someone from the club has to say. When has any other footballer not trained/played for 2-3 years and nobody...NOT ONE PERSON...has really questioned the club.

Hopefully this picture will go viral and we'll get an answer. Disgraceful.

Don't care how much money he's on or has in the bank I truly feel sorry for the guy.. He had everything but fame or maybe the injury does something to people real shame..

the expression on his face is so sad.

you can see it in his eyes and the wry smile that he's lost the battle

waspish said:
Don't care how much money he's on or has in the bank I truly feel sorry for the guy.. He had everything but fame or maybe the injury does something to people real shame..

Hopefully he'll talk to Lakey and get a grip, eventually.

Just think what has been going through his head over the last few years. He's certainly not helped himself but none of us have any idea what's really up with him. Could be simply a piss head or could have some serious problems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.