Michael Johnson.....

bobmcfc said:
Anyway, my great uncle was knocked down and killed by a drunk on Eccles new road many moons ago. I can't have sympathy for a repeat offender no matter how hard done by he feels.
Exactly bob,fucking twice this twat has been caught drink driving
But lets feel sorry for him
Bollocks.

80s Shorts said:
bobmcfc said:
It's not that sad when you consider hi much we have paid him to sit on his arse fir the last god knows how many years. I wish I could feel sad for him but then I think about him getting pissed up and crashing cars whilst over the limit when he could easily afford a taxi

People with psychological problems quite often behave irrationally. I think it is a sad reflection on many who find it fun to take the piss in order to make themselves feel better.

He had the world at his feet and a great talent. Who knows what we would do if we had that and it was curtailed by injuries whilst having oodles of money in our pockets and being surrounded by hangers on.

Oh god another person who gets offended on someone else's behalf

LoveCity said:
Lee-ManCity, your photo is famous: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2262486/Michael-Johnson-picture-What-happened-Manchester-City-youngster.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... gster.html</a>

In all fairness, posting the photo on here, as you first did, can hardly have helped reduce the likelihood of this eventuality.

I think the club has some lessons to learn here. You can't always prevent something like this but maybe with more support maybe Johnson would have spent less time on the piss.

moomba said:
Let him get on with his life and face whatever demons he has. National newspaper effectively taking the piss out of him is hardly going help anyone.

Dubai Blue said:
I hope the person who took that photo is happy now a national newspaper is ripping the piss out of him. Well done, you must be so proud.

Awww yeah your right. Poor johno, shall we have a whip round?

Lee-ManCity said:
dannyirishblue said:
Lee-ManCity said:
Was in dixy chicken on deansgate, saturday night. Its me in the picture with him.
did you ask him any questions and what not about his fitness/training or wtf has gone wrong with him?seeing him that overweight makes me ill.....what i wouldn't give to have the talent he had and playing for city
just said where did it all go wrong you had the world at your feet. he got off pretty sharpish though

Hope you are proud of yourself you Rag.

whicko said:
Lee-ManCity said:
dannyirishblue said:
did you ask him any questions and what not about his fitness/training or wtf has gone wrong with him?seeing him that overweight makes me ill.....what i wouldn't give to have the talent he had and playing for city
just said where did it all go wrong you had the world at your feet. he got off pretty sharpish though

I dont get this, what has he done?
Asked a genuine question really, same one I would like to ask him

Although I feel in 3 years after he has done all his money and finished rehab we will find out in his Exclusive Sun life story

Rascal said:
WNRH said:
oakiecokie said:
What cnuts some of you are !!!!!!!!!! I had to finish work some 12 years ago,due to my disability and believe me,it was so so difficult to overcome the thought of not working again,especially in a job I loved so much.
MJ, IMO,has gone from a very much dedicated PL player,to someone who has endured so many years of pain and heartache of trying to get fit and establish himself as a better than average player,that in the end,alcohol has finally been the demise of his career.
He is not first and neither the last person to succumb to a shift in a somewhat carrer that is so different than what he has been used to.
MJ good luck in whatever comes your way !!!!!!!!!!

What bollocks, you are talking as if he was a tee total ultimate professional who turned to drink when he couldn't get himself fit. He was getting pissed most nights of the week when he was playing week in week out in the premier league. He had no intention of getting back fit, if he did then he would have quit the partying and dedicated his life to getting back on the pitch but he didn't so why have sympathy for him?

Sympathy for Paul Lake who cruelly had his career taken away from him after he dedicated his life to getting back fit but not for this waster.

I agree with Oakie

What do you know that proves you right?
Sadly, he is right
Was never interested

What surprise me is that the club have left him on the corporate tit for so long. If he's on say £50K/week the club could just pay him £2M in exchange for terminating the contract and giving him the right to go seek a change of fortune elsewhere. This has been open to the club so I can only assume that MJ or his advisers have turned that down. Which means that (a) he doesn't want to try and resuscitate his career at Championship/League One level and would really just live on his fat wedge OR (b) his advisers realise that giving a man of his tastes £2M would be signing a suicide note.

whicko said:
Lee-ManCity said:
dannyirishblue said:

Don't get this comment ^^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.