Michael Johnson.....

Does anyone actually know what he's doing now, if he is working hard to get fit enough to play or if he has given up which most on here are guessing he's done? There's a lot of insults, speculation, and assumptions on here, but it would be useful to here what's actually happening. The kid has made two very big mistakes and he's rightly being slammed for those, but I would hope that they're isolated incidents and he's working his way back. He's unlikely to play for us again but he's still a City player right now that had some very bad luck, and until we know what's actually happening, he deserves a bit of slack.

MJ said:
Does anyone actually know what he's doing now, if he is working hard to get fit enough to play or if he has given up which most on here are guessing he's done? There's a lot of insults, speculation, and assumptions on here, but it would be useful to here what's actually happening. The kid has made two very big mistakes and he's rightly being slammed for those, but I would hope that they're isolated incidents and he's working his way back. He's unlikely to play for us again but he's still a City player right now that had some very bad luck, and until we know what's actually happening, he deserves a bit of slack.
Ay up Johnson, fancy shedding some light on what youre current situation is at the club?

MJ said:

Hello Michael. Fancy a pint?

Ive seen and spoke to him about 4/5 times on a night out. Seen him out the night before this seasons qpr game at home. He was in absolutley terrible shape, similar to the 2009 picture if not worse and my mates couldnt believe he was a footballer. shame really, as he was a decent player. Pretty sure he is a red as well after speaking to him.

bobmcfc said:
grim up north said:
What constitutes drink driving

Driving whilst having a higher than legal blood alcohol level ? 80mg per 100mls of blood

cool so that could be a glass of wineduring a meal, driving the morning after a night out.

How many people come on here and honestly say they have never done it

grim up north said:
bobmcfc said:
grim up north said:

Driving whilst having a higher than legal blood alcohol level ? 80mg per 100mls of blood

cool so that could be a glass of wineduring a meal, driving the morning after a night out.

I seriously doubt one glass of wine would be in your system the morning after. And that is the equivilant of 2 normal strength pints of beer which would also be gone that many hours later.

grim up north said:
bobmcfc said:
grim up north said:

No not enough alcohol in a glass of wine the evening before to show up, how about a skinful, get in a car and crash it in the middle of the night, Johnson is a tosser, why on earth would you attempt to defend him?

bobmcfc said:
grim up north said:
bobmcfc said:

I seriously doubt one glass of wine would be in your system the morning after. And that is the equivilant of 2 normal strength pints of beer which would also be gone that many hours later.

there was a comma loads of people been done on one glass of wine I ask again who has not done it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.