Michael Johnson.....

sergiokun said:
Ric said:
Let's keep it on topic, eh fellas.

Shame to see such a talent go to waste, hope Johnson can resolve his personal problems and get his life back on track.

Me to he was a great young player and it’s such a shame to see his career go down the pisser like that! Will he ever play again? Maybe league 1 or coaching

Don't think he'll ever go back to football ever again!

Wish him all the very best of luck in his recovery. Lets hope he picks himself up and is successful in whatever he chooses for the remainder of his life and there is help somewhere for him to achieve this.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
sergiokun said:
Ric said:
Let's keep it on topic, eh fellas.

Shame to see such a talent go to waste, hope Johnson can resolve his personal problems and get his life back on track.

Me to he was a great young player and it’s such a shame to see his career go down the pisser like that! Will he ever play again? Maybe league 1 or coaching

Don't think he'll ever go back to football ever again!

It seems that way and gutted for him if that happens but you never no really what’s round the corner so fingers crossed he can work his way back into the game somehow after he has got his personal life sorted

Good luck Johnson

Fry_zps21923be4.jpg

good quote this, no way will any of us understand where MJ is coming from.

such a sad end to such a promising career. The lad had more football talent than I could have ever even dreamed of. He was so unfortunate with his injuries. . and also his coping mechanism to deal with his real or imagined loss of career.
Get well soon MJ there is no reason why you can't come back a stronger man. He is after all only 24 years old.

I wish MJ a full recovery from his demons.

I myself have & still suffer from depression, Having been on ani-depressants for several years & encountered numerous counselling sessions I fully understand the "demons" MJ talks of.

Depression has lead me to alcohol in a bid to bury my head in the sand.

I fully appreciate what MJ is going through, no matter what people say/do to make you feel better/confident about yourself, depression is a chemical in-balance that not everyone has the pleasure of experiencing!!!

People slaughtering MJ really dont understand.

Good luck MJ

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.