micheal johnson

knowing the gutter-press and their appetite for drunken celebrities i am amazed he has'nt been splashed all over the front pages, unless of course it's just the usual malignant rumour mill which is too often posted on here, . The next time he is spotted legless take a pic and flog it to the sun ,anything up to five grand ,should be easy enough according to some on here in fact nip out now it could be your lucky day. FANS? dont make laugh

bellbuzzer said:
knowing the gutter-press and their appetite for drunken celebrities i am amazed he has'nt been splashed all over the front pages, unless of course it's just the usual malignant rumour mill which is too often posted on here, . The next time he is spotted legless take a pic and flog it to the sun ,anything up to five grand ,should be easy enough according to some on here in fact nip out now it could be your lucky day. FANS? dont make laugh

What a massive load of self rightous shite.

We've enough people on here who have connections within the club to know he's had a drinking problem. Now i'm all for backing him to getting clean and into the first team squad, but he has to want to do it himself.

All this soppy shite seemingly making his immune to criticism is rubbish, people go out and get smashed of a weekend because they cant live thier own dream of putting on the sky blue shirt for City. I know if i was given that priviledge i'd be eating clean, drinking clean... my body would be career and you'd be able to tell it too.

He's chosen to fuck himself up, so he's got to deal with the consequences if he doesn't pull his finger out. By all means encourage him, but don't question someones status as a fan for daring to differ in opinion and criticise a professional footballer.

Michael Johnson -> Superman MK.II

hes 20 years old if he wants to sort his career out then nows the time hes still v.young in terms of footballing status, he'll be in a stronger position now than he ever will be to do it

I have faith in him and i want him to succeed

r01z said:
Michael Johnson -> Superman MK.II

hes 20 years old if he wants to sort his career out then nows the time hes still v.young in terms of footballing status, he'll be in a stronger position now than he ever will be to do it

I have faith in him and i want him to succeed

agreed, no matter what state he's got into, there is always a way back when you are that young, and he'd be loved twice as much as before if he came back and fulfilled his potential.

Re: johnson looks like a piece of sh*t.. and he is chubby

richcity said:
can anyone get a pic of him????

Here you go.................

xmpil5.jpg

C_T_I_D said:
He's going to end up like Gazza if he's not too careful. In fact I think that's just the person to grab hold of him and tell him not to make his mistake. The thing that pisses me off is that people would give their bollocks just to play one game for this club and make a career out of it and he is throwing away such a huge amount of potential and talent at the expense of alcohol. He has the ability to get back into the first team, but he needs to set himself a few goals:

1 - Get help for alcohol addiction and a personal trainer for his weight
2 - Get back to full match playing fitness
3 - Get into the reserves
4 - Get onto the bench of City (which is going to get harder and harder now)
5 - Get onto the first team sheet of City (an impossibility at this stage!)

I really want him to take them five steps and if he wants it enough and believes he can find the form that once drew comparisons between himself and King Colin Bell then he'll have learnt a lot and he'll have matured as a player and as a person. Come on Michael, you've had your fun now mate, nail down and ensure you don't throw away what could still be a promising career for you. We all want it to happen for you fella.

Ideally that's what we would all like him to do, but he's got to want to do it himself.

Lets show michael our support for him, starting at the friendlies 1 michael johnson there's only 1 mahael johnson.

This kid needs a bit of loving from us city fans so lets get behind him chaps!

I hope he comes through this, he only needs to look at past footballers who took the road he's been going down to see what happens.

All the best Michael.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.