Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

The problem with this thread is similar to that of the region, no side can do no wrong in some eyes, in my view the politicians are the real cunts on both sides, it makes me wonder if they want a resolution or they think the conflict keeps them with the power they crave.
Absolutely right. Netanyahu and his right wing government and Hamas both need the conflict to keep going to make themselves relevant and keep them in power. All cunts.

Are you ready to answer his question yet ?
No. In a thread about the Israel-Palestine conflict I'm not willing to divert the discussion to a straw man about the actions of others. Should someone committing murder be left unquestioned because the person who went a step further somehow managed to get away with it? No.

No. In a thread about the Israel-Palestine conflict I'm not willing to divert the discussion to a straw man about the actions of others. Should someone committing murder be left unquestioned because the person who went a step further somehow managed to get away with it? No.

As I suspected. Roughly translated "I cant".

It isn't in the slightest. It is the age-old straw man. Pol Pot was a bad man, therefore nobody should be questioning Kim Il-Sung or Mao Zedong.
Not a straw man at all. You’re the one who’s trying to blow the situation out of proportion like implying the Israelis are like Nazis as you did with that discussion with Kiam. The situation is bad enough without having to make up shit to make it seem like it’s even worse.

Clearly you don't understand the concept of a straw man. We can take it offline so I can explain it to you if you want?

Clearly you've heard the phrase "straw man" and think its the answer to everything. Its not new and it certainly doesnt answer the question you have been asked however many times you repeat it. Online or offline go back to the question and try to answer it. Without using the stock phrase of straw man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.