Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

Went through this thread and see a few "You are ignoring content by this member". Same old chaps.

Just here posting that my colleague lost her Palestinian friend and children to last night's strike. I myself have been trying to get hold of my colleagues and their families there to ask how they are holding up. Headstrong and resilient folks they are, hardly dithered by life's hardships. Reminded me of a teleconference I had a few years back, when a strike occurred, power went down for them for several hours. Quite a wait from my end to figure out if he was alright. Power back on, he just shrugged it off as an it is what it is.

I agree with many here. When families are fighting tooth and nail and risking all they have (including their lives) to keep their homes if not their dignity, can't fathom why there is still a debate.
Sorry to hear about that sounds absolutely heartbreaking, As for folk fighting with their lives to keep their homes it will only end up one way unfortunately.

This footage of an Arab citizen of Israel being dragged from his car and beaten nearly to death in a suburb of Tel Aviv is really revealing. If you watch it you'll see someone hitting him with their Israeli flag/flagpole. Same energy as the Trumpists on the 6th January, who did the same thing with their US flags.

Death toll oh children in Gaza reach 14 so far. By the so called only democracy in the area. Shame on this world we live on where only victims are blamed on their reactions. That mother who lost all her 4 children 2 days ago shattered my heart :(

Are you fucking joking here mat?
It might be earlier in thread or another one in the past.

I made a point like yours about detesting netayahu and his bastards in government and was shut down by a poster who I thought was okay. Only to get a diatribe about being anti semetic and a supporter of terrorism etc.

It might be earlier in thread or another one in the past.

I made a point like yours about detesting netayahu and his bastards in government and was shut down by a poster who I thought was okay. Only to get a diatribe about being anti semetic and a supporter of terrorism etc.
You did absolutely fuckall wrong mate, Aiming everything at the Government and especially that Murdering **** Netanyahu is perfectly fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.