Middle East Conflict (merged)

Arabs never allowed the Jews to live peacefully among them for the past 1400 years. That's why Jews were expelled from most Arabian countries. Prior to this period, I agree that they did they did live peacefully among each other.
So what you're saying is that the only time they lived peacefully side by side was around 500 AD. Don't know if this was sarcasm or not because the Arabs were barely out of Medina at this point.

Jews have been living in Iraq, Iran and all over the middle east for 100s of years. The example I gave of Spain being a good example where Jews held high positions in society. Obviously they were both turfed out by Christians.

I grant you Jews were expelled after the creation of the state of Israel but imagine that might have had something to do with Palestinians being forced at gunpoint from their homes.

I grant you Jews were expelled after the creation of the state of Israel but imagine that might have had something to do with Palestinians being forced at gunpoint from their homes.
That's what it looks like on the surface.
But historical facts paints a completely different picture.
For example, Jews were expelled from Medina around 624AD. Also, we know what happened to Jews in Khaybar (we hear chants of this massacre every Saturday in the streets of London).
These events events happened centuries before the creation of Israel.

It’s just so absurdly transparent is what annoys me. The escalation is to help Trump and keep Netanyahu in office and out of prison. The Israeli leadership is awful…as is Hezbollah’s leadership, Hamas’s leadership, Iran’s leadership etc. who are all well up for a fight for their own ideological reasons and all of them - Israel and its foes - claiming to, but clearly in no way, caring about the poor buggers living under them who are the ones getting bombed.

And this conflict is doing nothing but getting resentment and hatred baked in for a good few more generations. While over here you have hawks on one side keen to get in on the action, and tiresome Corbyn types determined to not see the grey areas of the situation and just saying Israel should be immediately abandoned as if that would magically stop everything as opposed to making the eyes of any dubious leader anywhere in the world light up.

All this over a couple of bits of land that in geological terms haven’t even been around that long and won’t stay round much longer still, which they only even want because their imaginary sky beard says it’s more important than other bits of near-identical land.

21st century my arse. This level of boneheaded endless warmongering makes Game of Thrones look like Downton Abbey.

It’s just so absurdly transparent is what annoys me. The escalation is to help Trump and keep Netanyahu in office and out of prison. The Israeli leadership is awful…as is Hezbollah’s leadership, Hamas’s leadership, Iran’s leadership etc. who are all well up for a fight for their own ideological reasons and all of them - Israel and its foes - claiming to, but clearly in no way, caring about the poor buggers living under them who are the ones getting bombed.

And this conflict is doing nothing but getting resentment and hatred baked in for a good few more generations. While over here you have hawks on one side keen to get in on the action, and tiresome Corbyn types determined to not see the grey areas of the situation and just saying Israel should be immediately abandoned as if that would magically stop everything as opposed to making the eyes of any dubious leader anywhere in the world light up.

All this over a couple of bits of land that in geological terms haven’t even been around that long and won’t stay round much longer still, which they only even want because their imaginary sky beard says it’s more important than other bits of near-identical land.

21st century my arse. This level of boneheaded endless warmongering makes Game of Thrones look like Downton Abbey.

Look mate, just tell us which side you are on and venomously defend them please.

So where’s this beardy guy in the sky?
Come on lad, where the f*ck are you?

Your worshippers are getting slaughted, the people that prey to you morning, day & night and give their lives to you need your help.

Is it not time to come and seek revenge and help them? Armageddon?

At least give them a sign of hope or flood the earth again

The poor children.
All this shite in the name of religion.
Tbf it’s not even about religion now it’s about power and cunts. I reckon you out most Jews and Arabs into a town they’d live happily ever after if they didn’t have cunts in power stirring up trouble.

I think we can all agree, old twats with egos who like to get young men to do their fighting and religion have alot of blood on their hands. All wars are essentially the same.

1960 wants its post back.
In the long run the only solution is a viable Palestinian state, perhaps a major confrontation might bring this about by way of a peace settlement but lots of innocent people will die, mothers will lose sons on the battlefield and for what?

Israel quite rightly is a very insecure country blood curdling rhetoric from its neighbours does not help, a settlement of the Palestinian issue will pull the rug from under the extremists

Equally the dreams of the messianic extremists Jewish groups of a greater Israel will need to be quashed, most civilised democracies sideline their extremists

Indeed there are many types of hypersonic missiles.

Question; as much of the West have been offloading old tech to Ukraine, do you think Iran get new tech until they absolutely need to?
Not sure I understand your question. Iran has its own highly developed arms industry but on global terms its funding is minuscule by comparison to the major players. That’s not to say they can’t do a lot on a limited budget but real cutting edge stuff is tens of billions just to develop and you need the manufacturing technology to produce it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.