Middle East Conflict

Yep the land they have thieved should be given back. As for International protection you have all the might of the Yanks on board who are ready to do or supply anything to the Israeli cause as mentioned by Biden Yesterday. As for the Palestinians well I'm not sure any nation gives One fuck about them tbh.
[/QUOTE]
I doubt Iran or Hezbollah have genuine concerns for the Palestinian people either. Right now they are a useful foil for them, to be seen inflicting violence against Jews without getting their own hands dirtied.

Which is why I mentioned, for Palestine and Palestinians to gain more international support, and therefore influence over Israel and it's illegal actions, they MUST be seen to bin off their terrorist elements and supporters of Hamas, Hezbollah and the Iranian Regime. How serious do they want peace with Israel, Israelis and the Jewish communities there, when they give support to elements that champion for their utter eradication from the earth?

Kind of difficult when you and your 'mates' got me permabanned, innit.

I've not got you permabanned from anything.And I don't remember reporting any of your posts.

I doubt there are people PMing eachother as a conspiracy to get you banned, and if there are I've never been included, don't be so conspiratorial.

If you want to post in there again just PM a moderator or ric and if you are a good boy they'll get it unlocked. I've done that before and had it granted without hassle.

I did exactly that; you're just not happy that my answer didn't involve violence. So i'll repeat it for you;

Remove Hamas as their representatives, install a more moderate, co-operative government that uses dialogue, not aggression, to press their case before the United Nations. Create dialogue with the Israeli Government. Publicly disassociate with Hezbollah and Iran, which are also seen as hostile towards Jews and the continued existance of the State of Israel.
And that would stop Israel occupying their land? Do you really need quotes from current Israeli ministers to show how naive that is?

And that would stop Israel occupying their land? Do you really need quotes from current Israeli ministers to show how naive that is?
He was asked what he would do. Is his answer any worse than anyone else’s? Does his answer not contain the fewest possible deaths of innocents going forward?

Only a simple **** (or a psychotic one like Blue Cigar) could possibly believe the events of this weekend will do anything other than make the situation worse for 2 million Palestinian’s as a course of action.

Taking chicken often hostage and dragging hostages through the streets of Gaza , any kind of sympathies I had for them is gone, no different than Daeesh …

Yeah I’ll bet. It’s a great deal easier to believe you’re entirely correct if you don’t have to see the consequences to real humans.

If you want to misread something that's on you.

I said hostages, it was also a hope that they were, would be good if the swap happens sooner than later.

I'm not a scholar or a journalist so I don't purposely go out and find extreme stuff that puts me in a bad mood, I even switch news channels if there's a distressing story.

You've been spoiling for a fight since yesterday, and I'll not be joining in with you. The substantive points are more interesting than who is "a shill, anti-Semite or warmonger".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.