Middle East Conflict

Yeah your answer was an answer and 1000x better than his, mainly because you actually gave an answer.

I've answered it 4 times already. It was the same answer I gave you yesterday to which you agreed. @Metal Biker thinks if Hamas stop the bombing then one day the Israelis might give them their stolen land back. To which there's not One person anywhere on the planet outside of the Israeli bubble who thinks that will ever happen.

For balance, there have been fucking shit posts each and every way. Mainly because “being a Blue” has never stopped some people from being cunts.

But it seems the abhorrent post by the Ones supporting Israel have an Arsene Wenger feel about them. Meaning some posters have stated " I've not seen or read those ones"

For balance, there have been fucking shit posts each and every way. Mainly because “being a Blue” has never stopped some people from being cunts.

Does that include pointing out that hostages are being taken as bargaining chips? Something that mainstream media have highlighted.

Here's some context to the claim Israel would kill it's own.

I've answered it 4 times already. It was the same answer I gave you yesterday to which you agreed. @Metal Biker thinks if Hamas stop the bombing then one day the Israelis might give them their stolen land back. To which there's not One person anywhere on the planet outside of the Israeli bubble who thinks that will ever happen.

Probably right that the answer isn't coming from the Israelis or the Palestinians. Needs some US/ Iran realpolitik or regime change in Iran (or more likely the US, the way it's going: joke .....), neither of which look like happening any time soon.

He still believes in EFTA, unrealistic political solutions are something of a hobby. So you might as well go and have a discussion with Jeremy Bentham as you'll get more sense out of him.

The simplest answer is no, Israel won't give any land back and a less militant leadership of the Palestinians will only embolden them.

The only way the settlements are being given back is if the cost to defend them becomes unsustainable.

And anyone with half a brain knows that the settlements are a deliberate tactic to prevent the viability of a Palestinian statehood.

Israel wants the status quo and wants to creep on slowly towards it's long term objectives.

They will only come to the table when forced to do so by a crushing military defeat.

Something that looks more possible with the advances of drone warfare.

No, you haven't. At least not to me.

So what is your solution that you've answered "4 times already", because nobody seems to be able to quote it.

No, you haven't. At least not to me.

So what is your solution that you've answered "4 times already", because nobody seems to be able to quote it.

There's isn't a solution until Israel remove themselves from Palestinian Territory, Thats FIVE times now ive stated this.Not just stop expanding settlers but give the fuckin lot back which they've been thieving for 50 years. There's an Israeli who's commented on here and he feels uneasy living on Stolen land and feels for the Palestinians. His words.

Just for clarity, so I understand your point, you are suggesting that if a Palestinian sells land to an Israeli, then sovereignty changes? Surely they would just be owning land in Palestine territory?

But does that mean it's stolen?

He still believes in EFTA, unrealistic political solutions are something of a hobby. So you might as well go and have a discussion with Jeremy Bentham as you'll get more sense out of him.

The simplest answer is no, Israel won't give any land back and a less militant leadership of the Palestinians will only embolden them.

The only way the settlements are being given back is if the cost to defend them becomes unsustainable.

And anyone with half a brain knows that the settlements are a deliberate tactic to prevent the viability of a Palestinian statehood.

Israel wants the status quo and wants to creep on slowly towards it's long term objectives.

They will only come to the table when forced to do so by a crushing military defeat.

Something that looks more possible with the advances of drone warfare.
RE: EFTA. So unrealistic it was suggested to us by the EU themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.