Middle East Conflict

Does that include pointing out that hostages are being taken as bargaining chips? Something that mainstream media have highlighted.

Here's some context to the claim Israel would kill it's own.

Did they treat that German girl as nicely as you suggested they might when they raped, killed and paraded her dead with one leg bent the wrong way on the back of a Hilux?

I've answered it 4 times already. It was the same answer I gave you yesterday to which you agreed. @Metal Biker thinks if Hamas stop the bombing then one day the Israelis might give them their stolen land back. To which there's not One person anywhere on the planet outside of the Israeli bubble who thinks that will ever happen.
So we agree, Israel gives back the land they illegally took that is not part of the UN accepted international borders of the State of Israel.

How would that appease Hamas who wants the State of Israel to no longer exist? How would that fend off the likes of Hezbollah and the Iranian Regime from inciting more violence through Hamas? Whilst agree that should be the first move, it doesn't go much further towards healing divisions, acceptance of both groups to live peacefully in the same region.

Where is the international protection for both Palestinians and Israeli citizens from more violence?

[/QUOTE]
So we agree, Israel gives back the land they illegally took that is not part of the UN accepted international borders of the State of Israel.

How would that appease Hamas who wants the State of Israel to no longer exist? How would that fend off the likes of Hezbollah and the Iranian Regime from inciting more violence through Hamas? Whilst agree that should be the first move, it doesn't go much further towards healing divisions, acceptance of both groups to live peacefully in the same region.

Where is the international protection for both Palestinians and Israeli citizens from more violence?

Yep the land they have thieved should be given back. As for International protection you have all the might of the Yanks on board who are ready to do or supply anything to the Israeli cause as mentioned by Biden Yesterday. As for the Palestinians well I'm not sure many nations give One fuck about them tbh

Did they treat that German girl as nicely as you suggested they might when they raped, killed and paraded her dead with one leg bent the wrong way on the back of a Hilux?

I said hostages didn't I? Unfortunately It sounds like that that woman was never going to be taken alive.

And if she was German and not a dual national unfortunately she would have had little value to them as a bargaining chip. Feel free to quote where I said rape and torture was okay.

This thread could go on for a long time if we want to discuss which side has committed atrocities.

I make a point of avoiding extreme content on social media regardless of the conflict.

The Israel/Palestine conflict goes around and around depending on what “side” you are on and based on your religious upbringing and geographical location.

What can be done? The fighting will never stop and the western world leaders all have their own agenda to keep this stoked.

Bloody shitshow with no winners but hate filled killing. It can never be justified nor can it be be condemned.

It just is.

Coming from a country that has a bloody history itself I can see no argument for either side. The failure is human. Maybe once AI takes over they can sort it out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.