Middle East Conflict

Lack of financial support from the EU is quite telling.

Everyone around the world is equally disgusted by the actions of Hamas and will no longer support any regime where they hold power. Palestinians must, for their own future and their cause, remove Hamas as their representatives and replace them with a more diplomatic entity.

When Putin's Russia is supporting you, you should really look at your own 'leaders' decisions and actions.

Seems they are getting dogs abuse from many countries for suspending the money. This isn't going to end well.

Genuine question was the aid now being pulled by different countries for the Palestinian people for essentials etc or were Hamas taking it?

It was development aid to the Palestinian authorities. Humanitarian aid is still being provided.

Seems they are getting dogs abuse from many countries for suspending the money. This isn't going to end well.

Quite right too.

There can't be any justification for taking it away from the West Bank because of these attacks. It's not under the control or responsibility of Fatah.

Germany has pulled €125M a year, Austria €19M.

Just the start imo.

What did Hamas expect?
Exactly what has happened;

An Israeli retaliation, resulting in the deaths of innocent Palestinians where they can point the finger at Israel to the West and cite "ruthless Israeli aggression" in the hopes that the world will chastise them.

Problem is, we haven't forgotten, and are still disgusted by, the first 48 hours yet. Now they're attracting the worst scum dictator to their cause in Putin. On a public relations note, it has completely backfired.

It’s hard to have any sympathy at all with Hamas or what they’ve done this past week. I think the recent news will change the opinion of a lot of people - I think Israel have every right to fight back. Hamas have fcked over the people, which is probably what they wanted

Obviously that’s the wider issue of Israel/ Palestine, but that’s a complicated issue that won’t be solved any time soon. It’s all the innocent people you have to feel for.
What does fighting back look like though? There are apparently a million children in Gaza. Starving them and depriving them of water is surely not going to win any friends and they will then be radicalised themselves. This will never end. It’s horrific. Rip all the innocents who have perished in this dreadful event.

As for the terrorists. I hope they suffer a painful end.

This is my last comment on the subject. If I hurt someone in my previous comments or said disrespectful things I apologize, I was speaking from the immense pain I experienced. Unfortunately there are still a lot of lies and inaccuracies here, I can't or don't want to address everything but the part of Israel decided to impose a blockade on Gaza and the criticism here is that it is a war crime, so let's sort things out. As mentioned, Israel broke away from the Gaza Strip in 2005 and gave them independence, in these 18 years we received tens of thousands of missiles from them, thousands of murdered, kidnapped soldiers and many wars. In all these 18 years, as crazy as it sounds and it really is crazy, Israel provided Gaza with electricity, water, gas, food, equipment, construction materials and a lot of money, most of which went to terrorism instead of the poor residents of Gaza.

The leaders of Hamas live like kings, with lots of money and property. They fled their families from the Egyptian side already two weeks ago, so that they wouldn't be harmed after the attack, but they don't let other innocent Palestinians leave Gaza, they keep them as human shields. They fire thousands of rockets from hospitals and schools - check me if I'm lying, because they know that Israel will never attack there. Please tell me which other country in the world would have provided a country or region, or whatever we call Gaza, with equipment, food, fuel, electricity and more, for almost 20 years, at no charge by the way, when they have been firing thousands of missiles at us for years.

Would you be ready Great Britain, or your nation state, to continue supplying water, electricity, fuel, millions of dollars and equipment to a terrorist organization (Hamas is the one that controls Gaza and is the sovereign there) that attacks you and calls everywhere to destroy your country? No normal country would do that.

We are now at war. There is no reason why we should not lay siege to them. By the way, Egypt also shares a border with Gaza, their "brothers". Why don't they take care of them and provide all the things Israel do for years? Do you know that today Egypt warned Israel that it is not ready to accept any refugees from Gaza, not even innocent people who want to flee the war.

But still, Israel always ends up somehow as the bad guy. As I said before, we give notice before each of our attacks and ask all innocents to vacate the area because there are terrorists there who are shooting and hiding.

I don't hate Arabs or Muslims, I have a lot of Muslim friends. I am absolutely not in favor of harming innocent. But as I said before, it's easy for you to write things from your safe and quiet home thousands of miles away. We have been experiencing terrorism here for decades and this time, after the brutal murder of more than 1,000 people, who were simply executed in the most inhuman way possible, and kidnapping 200 people, we will do everything necessary to protect ourselves and to eliminate the terrorist organization Hamas, something by the way most of the residents of Gaza would be very happy to have happen because they live there in misery.

It hurts me a lot to read some comments here, fans of the club I love more than anything in the world, who support or at least do not condemn the murder of Israeli people. I didn't know there was so much hatred for Israel and it hurts me, but Im not going to deal with it anymore. Everyone can have their own opinion, there is no time for me to deal with it anymore, I am joining the army to fight and protect my homeland which is in existential danger with threats from Hezbollah in the north and Iran who want to destroy us.

Be safe.

The problem is, you can’t stave 2. 5 million people in full view of the world, or push them out to another country, it’s not going to happen people need to stop and think how that would play out

It will get rough for a few weeks, the Israelis will be allowed to vent their collective spleens but only so far, and the whole shit show will be repeated until someone grasps the nettle, it will take some brave people on both sides to end this madness

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.