Middle East Conflict

I think far too many people are so wedded to their viewpoints on both sides that they forget that there are innocent people suffering on all sides

And all that is happening is future generations are being radicalised, ensuring that the future is just a repeat of the past and on it goes, until finally a compromise is reached and both sides need to make compromises

For far too long the Middle East had been the plaything of global politics, is it not time that the world intervened for the sake of what could be a prosperous and advanced region, I personally prefer peace as do the majority of Israelis and Palestinians

I have many Israelis friends who think the same way, although the voting system does tend to elevate far right parties the reality is , the far right has very little support, the problem is there is a lack if a unified opposition

I can't believe we're in the year 2023 and there are still wars, famine, terrorists attacks and so on. The human race are being played like a fiddle and can't see it. There is enough wealth and the wherewithal for everybody to live a decent life. It's not the politicians or the very wealthy who are fighting these wars or suffering, it never is. It profits a lot of them to keep it all going though. People world-wide just need to say no but they sadly won't.

I think far too many people are so wedded to their viewpoints on both sides that they forget that there are innocent people suffering on all sides

And all that is happening is future generations are being radicalised, ensuring that the future is just a repeat of the past and on it goes, until finally a compromise is reached and both sides need to make compromises

For far too long the Middle East had been the plaything of global politics, is it not time that the world intervened for the sake of what could be a prosperous and advanced region, I personally prefer peace as do the majority of Israelis and Palestinians

I have many Israelis friends who think the same way, although the voting system does tend to elevate far right parties the reality is , the far right has very little support, the problem is there is a lack if a unified opposition
It’s partially that and partially the demand for every term used to be defined repeatedly to try and determine anti-semitism or Islamophobia.

I keep out of these threads as emotions run high and I would probably use the wrong terminology without intent nor malice.

All the innocent deaths should be condemned by everyone and we should be united by attempts to bring peace talks, compromise and an end to all the futile suffering that happens repeatedly.

Let's see if the UN can get this aid in

"I urge all sides and the relevant parties to allow United Nations access to deliver urgent humanitarian assistance to Palestinian civilians trapped and helpless in the Gaza Strip," he said while appealing to the international community to mobilize immediate humanitarian support"

This could get uglier, esp on social media, where Hamas appears to want to turn world opinion against Israel, but the murder and slaughter of innocents seems to be be in direct contradiction to their stated goals!
Crazy that they would think that would turn public opinion against Israel and in their favour. Basically Isis tactics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.