Middle East Conflict

Relocate the Wailing Wall to a Jewish dominated area and the deal on the table 30 years ago could have been signed off. Sorry for not giving a shit about the religious sensitivities with 1,500 people killed in the last two days.

I'd take all of their toys away from them and insist it was all raised to the ground. The Wall and the Mosque/Temple(s) in contested areas.

If you can't stop abusing and killing each other over it then you can't have it at all.

I'd take all of their toys away from them and insist it was all raised to the ground. The Wall and the Mosque/Temple(s) in contested areas.

If you can't stop abusing and killing each other over it then you can't have it at all.
That's pretty much how I see it. The existence of a wall and a mosque are responsible for countless conflicts, persecution and deaths.

Actually you only have to look as far as the Iraq Wars, Vietnam, a hell of a lot of WW2 sieges to see the same tactic being deployed. As stated before, this is now a war, innocents get caught up in such events.

Israel didn't agree to sign the protocol which is against the cutting off of supplies to civilians. They aren't stopping supplies from coming in via humanitarian aid, they're just not supplying them directly from Israel anymore. Anyone can still send aid to Gaza, and Israel won't stop you.

So you're saying theyll let any Country take in Food/Water Fuel to the very place they are illegally occupying?

So you're saying theyll let any Country take in Food/Water Fuel to the very place they are illegally occupying?
That's your favourite thing to say.

They haven't said they are going to stop any humanitarian aid enter Gaza. But you can't use Israeli roads, air space or waters. Any power generated for the area from Israeli power plants are cut off. So is any water purification, gas, fuels etc.

Let Hamas provide it. Or Russia.

That's your favourite thing to say.

They haven't said they are going to stop any humanitarian aid enter Gaza. But you can't use Israeli roads, air space or waters. Any power generated for the area from Israeli power plants are cut off. So is any water purification, gas, fuels etc.

Let Hamas provide it. Or Russia.
Just fuckin lol. So basically nothings getting in

Just fuckin lol. So basically nothings getting in
Not via Israel, which is the point.

Hamas didn't think it through, did they?

Hamas murders Israeli civilians yet expects the gas, electricity and food supplies to continue?

The most toxic thread on bm I've ever seen.
Should be pulled.
Threads about Israel and Palestine have always been like this since the early days of the forum, sadly. Given the magnitude of events in the region over the last few days, I don’t think pulling the thread is an option though as people inevitably want to discuss it.

I am going to lock it for a while, however, as it’s been getting a bit out of hand today, and increasingly time-consuming to moderate. There are some on both sides who need to tone down the rhetoric.

Thanks for opening the thread again Ric. It seems every other football forum has an active Israeli thread open yet this one always gets turned On & off. Isn't it easier to just thread ban the offenders so everyone else can carry on posting. Anyway once a again cheers.

A military blockade is a basic tactic. However, one of the stranger reports I heard today was that if Israel continues to bomb WITHOUT WARNING WHERE AND WHEN SO PEOPLE CAN LEAVE, Hamas is going to publicly execute an Israeli hostage! The Israeli Ambassador simply said, “We will not be blackmailed!”

This could get uglier, esp on social media, where Hamas appears to want to turn world opinion against Israel, but the murder and slaughter of innocents seems to be be in direct contradiction to their stated goals!

To me, with no direct dog in the hunt (yet), it appears Hamas has given Israel a green light for a shock and awe campaign that might live long in the memory and reshape the landscape of Gaza forever!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.