Middle East Conflict

So Turning the water off and the gas and electricity in an entire city full of children and elderly people is basically doing to them what Germany did in the ghetto in Warsaw .
What Germany did in the ghettoes in Poland was go in and shoot everyone to liquidate them. There’s only one thing that sounds familiar to that in the last two days and it’s nothing that Israel have done.

It makes the news when it suits tbf but off the back of the 2nd largest terrorist attack in history and a large Jewish community in several parts of the UK facing pockets of very pro Palestinian support, they are worried and rightly so for their safety.

Just down from this restaurant anti semitic graffiti was also daubed on a bridge going off reports.

If you are referring to the graffiti on the bridge in Golders Green stating 'Free Palestine', that is not anti Semetic.

Killing innocent civilians, Palestinian or Israeli, is grotesque and evil.

What Hamas did is evil, as is the Israeli government's threat to turn off water and block food supplies to Palestine. Equally abhorrent. It's disappointing many commentators and politicians state that the attacks in Israel were vile but then they are silent about the threat to innocent Palestinians.

I'd be happy for Hamas leaders and Netanyahu and his acolytes to be put in prison on a remote island.

I genuinely feel sorry for the civilians on both sides of the border.

The restaurant wasn't 'smashed up' .... it was open for business within hours. The reason the police are not treating it as a hate crime is because it looks like a straight up burglary ... front door smashed through till nicked.
Obviously given current events it would be foolish to rule it out but note the caveat *as of yet*

Also if the words 'Free Palestine ' are anti-Semitic where the fuck are we going here?

See I thought it was 10m or something, that’s why I used the 99% figure, but I couldn’t remember so looked it up before posting and Wikipedia said 50-100m?!

So I just used that. It doesn’t change the overall meaning of the post though.
Pretty sure 10 million was pretty close estimate prior to European arrival.

Relocate the Wailing Wall to a Jewish dominated area and the deal on the table 30 years ago could have been signed off. Sorry for not giving a shit about the religious sensitivities with 1,500 people killed in the last two days.

Ah right so we're going back Centuries. I honestly thought you were talking about recent events to which Israel are currently doing.
Actually you only have to look as far as the Iraq Wars, Vietnam, a hell of a lot of WW2 sieges to see the same tactic being deployed. As stated before, this is now a war, innocents get caught up in such events.

Israel didn't agree to sign the protocol which is against the cutting off of supplies to civilians. They aren't stopping supplies from coming in via humanitarian aid, they're just not supplying them directly from Israel anymore. Anyone can still send aid to Gaza, and Israel won't stop you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.