Middle East Conflict

The FA not deciding yet if they are going light up the Wembley arch and the BBC not saying the word Terriost is getting more fuckin traction than the events over in Palestine/Israel.

I fear you are probably correct. It’s arguably already started.

Syria have had a go launching rockets into Israel in the last 24 hours. Would we see Iran start having a go? Israel has a vastly technological advanced military compared to both those countries, I don’t see the Yanks getting involved even with the Gerald Ford parked up and ready to go in the region.

Absolutely Abhorrent. But don't try and say "A few nutters" there's a staggering amount of videos with dozens of Israels from numerous Israeli protest wishing death on the Palestinians. They are equally as bad as each other regarding this. Braverman now wants Palestinian flag waving a crime in parts of London.
There is a difficult line here because Hamas are designated as a terrorist organisation and it is illegal to glorify the actions of terrorists.

Seeing people 'coincidentally' celebrating Palestinian resistance, IE, murder of Israeli's on Saturday evening doesn't really sit right with me.

Like you say, both as bad as each other but there are illegalities to consider too.

There’s no thought on this for the people just trying to live as normal a life as possible. Just read the history on one post, it’s fuck all to do with what happened in the past, going back a long way, that’s just excuses.

I’m pretty sure most of tbe average population just want to get on with their lives and bringing up their children. As always, the wankers who say they represent the people are in it mainly for themselves.

Can anyone genuinely question why the Jewish population are so guarded after the Holocaust of just around 80 years ago, similarly can anyone not feel sympathy for the normal Palestinian population continually dragged into conflict by anti Zionist rhetoric?

It’s truly tragic that a small minority can drive a wedge between ordinary folk, I can’t take sides, there’s no binary opinion that will ever win, conciliation is the only answer but it looks pretty bleak.
I'm sorry, but that first paragraph really doesn't fit the situation (or even the third paragraph). One side claims a historic title to the land from 3000 years ago, and there are 7 million Palestinian refugees (including descendants of those who've been displaced over the last 80 years). You can't reverse history, and you can't ignore it.

Last edited:
I was thinking more of international rallys in support of their side in the current campaign but I suppose I wasn’t specific in my previous comment. Like I said, this is an unneeded distraction anyway.

There is a difficult line here because Hamas are designated as a terrorist organisation and it is illegal to glorify the actions of terrorists.

Seeing people 'coincidentally' celebrating Palestinian resistance, IE, murder of Israeli's on Saturday evening doesn't really sit right with me.

Like you say, both as bad as each other but there are illegalities to consider too.

You know waving a Palestinian flag in no way is saying I support Hamas?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.