Middle East Conflict

I just had LBC on and that Twat Nick Ferrari responds with every caller who who points out the Palestinians suffering with "Yes but what about Babies being beheaded" He doesn't even debate. Now asking Grant Schnapps about will it be classed a hate crime waving a Palestinian flag.

On the question of beheading babies: are people who would spit on an innocent young woman’s recently broken corpse so full of hate that they would be capable of decapitating an innocent baby, then the answer has to be ‘yes’, doesn’t it?

Yes, but that isn't the question. The question is: did it happen?

I sadly witnessed one video of a Hamas terrorist pumping round after round into a family with children holed up in their shelter which Hamas had breached with absolutely devastating and horrific consequences for their already lifeless bodies.

Posters on here should understand the effects weapons and ballistics can have on a human body.

It isn’t pretty, this isn’t the movies.

I’m not sure you get to define what the question is, mate!

I don’t know, and nor does anyone else on this thread, and given that it’s perfectly understandable and permissible to hypothesise.

I’m not sure you get to define what the question is, mate!

I don’t know, and nor does anyone else on this thread, and given that it’s perfectly understandable and permissible to hypothesise.

Fair enough. I am appalled enough by what we know Hamas has done without getting into a frenzy about that of which they are capable.

Hamas had a choice.

Go up against the IDF solely or attack Israeli civilians in what was nothing other than a terrorist attack on a scale the world has barely ever seen before.

They chose civilians because to them, all Israelis are targets and they want them all wiped from the face of the Earth and they did so knowing full well how Israel would respond.

2014 - Operation Protective Edge:

Israeli casualties:
67 combatants killed
6 civilians killed (around 9%)

Palestinian casualties:
~2200 combatants killed
~1450 civilians killed (around 65%)

Israel will respond the same way they have been for generations. The only difference is that now it's easier to justify to a global audience because of the actions of Hamas.

Seems these Israelis have a short memory on using phrases like 'I want the Palestinians fuckin wiped off the planet" So many of these Videos but only Palestinians protest being reported as wrong. Staggering.

I await for the condemnation on here?

Last edited:
Heard a report today saying that the rockets used by Hamas were the same ones, and I don't mean the same type, that the Americans had supplied to the Ukrainians.
I wonder how they got to Hamas.
Couldn't possibly be the cuddly democratic Ukrainians who we've all been cheerleading for for the last 18 months lining their own pockets by selling armaments donated to them to fight the Russians, could it?
Oh look a Putin disinformation bot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.