Middle East Conflict

On the question of beheading babies: are people who would spit on an innocent young woman’s recently broken corpse so full of hate that they would be capable of decapitating an innocent baby, then the answer has to be ‘yes’, doesn’t it?
When there's a video of a shot and wounded Thai man being beaten with a garden hoe in an attempt to decapitate him, i'd say its more than possible.

Heard a report today saying that the rockets used by Hamas were the same ones, and I don't mean the same type, that the Americans had supplied to the Ukrainians.
I wonder how they got to Hamas.
Couldn't possibly be the cuddly democratic Ukrainians who we've all been cheerleading for for the last 18 months lining their own pockets by selling armaments donated to them to fight the Russians, could it?
Stop watching Russia Today, then.

Seems these Israelis have a short memory on using phrases like 'I want the Palestinians fuckin wiped off the planet" So many of these Videos but only Palestinians protest being reported as wrong. Staggering.

The rhetoric of wiping the other side off the face of the earth is one that has been equally perpetuated by those within the Israeli regime for quite some time.

But people have been conditioned to think that such barbarianism is almost exclusively a symptom of Islamic extremism and that Muslims are predominantly extreme by definition.

There are a shocking number of people across all social media platforms currently engaging in the dehumanisation of others to a degree I'm not sure I've seen before.

Whilst I’m not accusing anyone of defending Hamas’s atrocities, there’s a few on here who seem to be going out of their way to question some of the detail to try and minimise it. Interviewing a few nutters at a pro-Israel rally doesn’t really give an indication of the sentiment of the majority, unlike an equivalent rally shown a few pages ago.

Whilst I’m not accusing anyone of defending Hamas’s atrocities, there’s a few on here who seem to be going out of their way to question some of the detail to try and minimise it. Interviewing a few nutters at a pro-Israel rally doesn’t really give an indication of the sentiment of the majority, unlike an equivalent rally shown a few pages ago.

Absolutely Abhorrent. But don't try and say "A few nutters" there's a staggering amount of videos with dozens of Israels from numerous Israeli protest wishing death on the Palestinians. They are equally as bad as each other regarding this. Braverman now wants Palestinian flag waving a crime in parts of London.

Absolutely Abhorrent. But don't try and say "A few nutters" there's a staggering amount of videos with dozens of Israels from numerous Israeli protest wishing death on the Palestinians. They are equally as bad as each other regarding this. Braverman now wants Palestinian flag waving a crime in parts of London.

I liked the irony of someone accusing unnamed people of minimising things, whilst doing the same in the next sentence.

Now that we’ve established there are cunts on both sides that wish death on innocent people was in their support for their cause, it’s probably best for this thread to steer clear of that aspect of it unless it’s local to us. There’s plenty to discuss about what’s actually going on in Israel/Gaza and the causes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.