Middle East Conflict

You know waving a Palestinian flag in no way is saying I support Hamas?
No it isn't but like I said there is a hazy grey line when people coincidentally jump onto the streets to celebrate resistance and Palestininan solidarity just after 1000+ people were murdered.

Surely if you didn't support Hamas then you would condemn them and that's about it?

No it isn't but like I said there is a hazy grey line when people coincidentally jump onto the streets to celebrate resistance and Palestininan solidarity just after 1000+ people were murdered.

Maybe they are showing their support for the Palestinian people who are now on the end of War Crimes.

I've read a lot of people talk about ending the occupation as a way of ensuring lasting peace.
My question though is to do with the word "occupation".
Gaza is governed by Hamas while the majority of the West Bank is governed by Fatah. Around 20% of the Israeli population are Arabs of Palestinian descent.
So which if these does that "end the occupation" relates to?

Syria have had a go launching rockets into Israel in the last 24 hours. Would we see Iran start having a go? Israel has a vastly technological advanced military compared to both those countries, I don’t see the Yanks getting involved even with the Gerald Ford parked up and ready to go in the region.
I was referring to a much wider scope than the Middle East.

If it comes straight after Hamas terrorism, there is a way it might be a way.

There will be Israelis waving flags at casualties in Gaza.
I don't have a problem with either side waving their flags. If there's toxic rhetoric with it that's a different ballgame.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.