Middle East Conflict

The strikes were published and broadcast ahead of time. Hamas will do fuck all about it though.
They really don't give a fuck about their own. The more of their own that get martyred the better in their heads.
Why does Israel turn off the power in Gaza and blockade food and water supplies if their military strikes against Hamas terrorists are so accurate?

Sure they will invade but an incursion into the centre of Garza and the resultant casualties? I am not so sure

We’re about to find out…. I just don’t see them leaving a functioning Hamas in place. This has to be an occupation followed by some sort of election strategy. The problem is that the IDF won’t win the hearts and minds of the Gaza populace even if they come bearing gifts - too much history. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

Sure they will invade but an incursion into the centre of Garza and the resultant casualties? I am not so sure
There will be a lot of casualties for sure. But in the long run, Israel will be safer if Hamas is uprooted from Gaza. Just do a study of Palestinian casualty figures before Hamas were elected and during Hamas; you'll get the full picture.
No matter the cost, leaving Hamas in Gaza would be more expensive in the long run.
This is just my assessment of the whole thing.

Why does Israel turn off the power in Gaza and blockade food and water supplies if their military strikes against Hamas terrorists are so accurate?
Have you ever known a country that provides supplies to a country it's at war with? Apparantly Isreal has to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.